+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 557 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 120 520 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you choose your broker forex ?

Member roro mbeheun will become famous soon enough roro mbeheun will become famous soon enough roro mbeheun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes beginners must choose a broker that offers bonuses for their trade, beginners must trade on all bonuses in all brokers to get more experience and to find out what the best broker is for them. and one of my friends told me about insataforx and he told me that this broker is one of the best brokers in Asia and not like other fraud brokers and therefore I chose Insta Forex as my broker

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member digimon is on a distinguished road digimon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is true that Instaforex is one of the best brokers, both for beginners with small capital and for experienced traders with large capital. Beyond leverage, their services are transparent and they tell you what their rules and regulations are before you open a trading account. Withdrawal and storage with them is also good and easy. and my experience choosing brokers is always checking their licenses, their services and the most important but easy to do is to use google, just added the "scam / fake 'word at the end of your broker's name' when you search on google, if you find too many links discussed, then you have to be aware.Other way is to use the forum to ask for credibility.Usually the comments are genuine because no one can control the members.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,338 Times in 802 Posts
    I choose broker which give me low spread and much bonusses, lol. I trade as a full time trader and need more capital to trade. So if there are broker which can give me much bonusses and give me low spread also, then i will choose the broker. But the broker must be big and popular also, so it will not become scam broker

Member husnul is on a distinguished road husnul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when I choose a broker, first of all, I will find out whether this broker is regulated and registered with any legal entity or not ... and then I will look for reviews on the internet, and if they have more positive ... then I will deposit with them .... also I will look for their support, deposit and withdrawal methods and the performance of their terminals ... then I will choose them and it's absolutely true that Instaforex is one of the best brokers, both for beginners with small capital and for traders experienced with large capital. Beyond leverage, their services are transparent and they tell you what their rules and regulations are before you open a trading account. Withdrawal and storage with them is also good and easy.

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,053 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ham ko aik behtreen trader choose karna hota h aur ham ko as mien learning karna hota h aur aap ki baat sahi aur mien aap sy itfaq karta hun k agr ham as mien kaam kerte hien aur agar ham as ko seekh lete hien tu ham as mien kamyab ho sakte hien as lyee ham ko as mien her bar seekhna hota h aur ham ko as mien her bat ko seekhna hota h jab ham as mien seekh lete hien tu ham as mien kamaee ker sakte hien as lyee as ko seekhna zarori h aur as mien ham ko her bar seekhna hota h aur ham ko khud k lyee acha mustaqbil hasil karna hota h as lyee as mien hum ko her bar care Karna hota hai.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

Farooq007 (2019-06-29), zonyakhan (2019-06-29)

Member trinugroho is a glorious beacon of light trinugroho is a glorious beacon of light trinugroho is a glorious beacon of light trinugroho is a glorious beacon of light trinugroho is a glorious beacon of light trinugroho is a glorious beacon of light trinugroho's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me i want the broker to be have in it lowest deposit and withdraw amount and high leverage like e 1:1000 and fast deposit and withdraw and good bonus and low spread and i have found all this things and more in instaforex so that's why i love instaforex.

Senior Member sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,090 Times in 1,729 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mein to waise kisi or broker ko select krne k bare mein soch nehe sekta kuin insta forex se acha broker especial in asian region mein koi nehe ha

Banned ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex market mai ak achas broker select krna hai tou es key lye hum ko broker ki ranking ko check krna hai. Es kery bad es ki re ability ko check krna hai. Phr hum es key rules ko study krtey hai. es key bad hum broker ko select krtey hai aur investment kr key trade shoro krtey hai.

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,053 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ham ko broker WO choose karna hota hai Jo sab say best h aur yeh sab say best hai as lyee ham ko as mien her bar kaam Karna hota hai or him ko as mien earning karna hota hai Jab ham forex mien kaam karte hien tu ham as mien ye jan lete hien k ye hi sab sy acha h aur ham ko as mien hi kaam karna hota h agar ham as mien kaam karte hien tu ham as mien kamaee ker sakte hien as lyee hamain as mien bhoot hi behtreen kaam karna hota h aur ham ko as mien behtreen kaam kar k as mien behtreen kamaee karna hota h aur apni zindgi ko asan banana hota h.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

Farooq007 (2019-06-29), zonyakhan (2019-06-29)

Senior Member zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    How to Choose a Forex Broker. Many forex brokers are regulated. Brokers in the U.S. are regulated by the National Futures Association (NFA) and Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), and France, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Canada and the United Kingdom also regulate forex brokers.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 557 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 120 520 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)