+ Reply to Thread
Page 312 of 348 FirstFirst ... 212 262 302 310 311 312 313 314 322 ... LastLast
Results 3,111 to 3,120 of 3471

Thread: Double Lots = Double Profits.

Banned aum is on a distinguished road aum's Avatar
    Thanks
    when doubt lot give us doubt profit at the same time its also take us doubt loss and if more than account washout. so i think its better to go slow when there is low risk . though there is low profit but atleast our capital is save.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member 100 to 1,000 is on a distinguished road 100 to 1,000's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shamimuiu9 View Post
    Yes double lots can give double profit but it also can give double loss. So need to better knowledge about better money management. Shouldn't open huge lot because it can sometimes very dangerous.
    there is really no need for a trader to go for double lots. just follow the money management to make profit comfortably.
    if the balance of the trading account grow then you can double your lot size to adjust with the latest situation on your trading balance.
    if not then don't double the lot size.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member slafe is an unknown quantity at this point slafe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think thats any case you are in it and you make from it some profits, it was the hightest risk case you stand at it
    generaly ---the risk is very near to any profit you make it

Member 3assimi is an unknown quantity at this point 3assimi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Although the currency movements in the past can not conclusively indicate the direction of currency in the future, but in some cases, these moves may indicate a possible direction for his work

Banned shohel molla is on a distinguished road shohel molla's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is true . Double lots = double profit It also double lots = double Loss .So now you think how can you do in your trade.I think small lot size is best way for trade . If you can sure Market get with you then you can take big lot size .

Senior Member pepoo is an unknown quantity at this point pepoo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes I agree with you lot multiplier means profits are double and a much larger but will also be a risk high and I'm not the best that in many cases do I Bamadafah Lott deal if you are sure 100% that the price will go in this direction without any reversal affect the transaction or at resolutions and I do shut it down ..

Junior Member rafik_iu is an unknown quantity at this point rafik_iu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    double proffit is sutybal for student. so it is very need for our country. i hope that forex will be stablished this country. double lots is dont matter. double money is important subjects. i support this companey thank you.

Member 6365 is an unknown quantity at this point 6365's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mohamedsaleh View Post
    be careful when you use double lot it may go wrong if you trade in news time and this make you loss lot of money , but if it goes right it will be very good profit you may earn you capital and more if your analyze was correct
    if we don't care at money management by using such double lots then if we fail in that trade we also loose some huge amount which may also lead to get some margin call

Banned mohamedsaleh is on a distinguished road mohamedsaleh's Avatar
    Thanks
    be careful when you use double lot it may go wrong if you trade in news time and this make you loss lot of money , but if it goes right it will be very good profit you may earn you capital and more if your analyze was correct

Member anoha will become famous soon enough anoha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly Lott multiplier means profit multiplier, but also means the loss of double I'm not the best entry in the transaction-size point of a very large relatively to the account I work account any reflection or I do not win always do I Yes dividing the lot on the two deals one to reach the goal of near about 10 points and do I shut it down and the other leave it to the goal of more ..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 312 of 348 FirstFirst ... 212 262 302 310 311 312 313 314 322 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)