+ Reply to Thread
Page 311 of 348 FirstFirst ... 211 261 301 309 310 311 312 313 321 ... LastLast
Results 3,101 to 3,110 of 3471

Thread: Double Lots = Double Profits.

Banned jahangir2812 is on a distinguished road jahangir2812's Avatar
    Thanks
    You will need to always be regular in foreign currency trading. Consistent to find some thing new at all to find out in foreign currency trading regular method in addition to examination, regular utilization of good money managing in addition to regular in attaining the marked profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member 100 to 1,000 is on a distinguished road 100 to 1,000's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if we use double profit we will have to risk more from our trading account balance and we will face big loss if the trade
    is wrong. so it is better to trade using normal lot size and not double lot because we can also trade more calm.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned jahangir2812 is on a distinguished road jahangir2812's Avatar
    Thanks
    you must become reliable with foreign currency trading. Reliable to get anything a new comer to study with foreign currency trading reliable strategy in addition to analysis reliable utilization of excellent cash operations in addition to reliable with attaining the marked income.

Member nurivasyarifah is on a distinguished road nurivasyarifah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if indeed there is a suitable moment then go in confident, I have experienced myself when I felt I already knew that the price will go where and for what market movements, I entered the market with 10 lots premises the risk of capital loss of about 75% but because of my I'm sure it did and my results are quite satisfactory in a few minutes

Banned zahidrock will become famous soon enough zahidrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    when uncertainty ton provide us uncertainty revenue concurrently their also take us uncertainty damage of course, if greater than bill washout. well, i imagine their safer to go gradual individuals reduced chance. though there exists reduced revenue yet at the least your money is usually spend less.

Junior Member Ekoindo is an unknown quantity at this point Ekoindo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    dear all members
    i need your opinion
    how about this
    double lots = double profit but do not forget double risks too
    thank you
    very true master,
    by naked eyes are like that, but if you ask me if you are sure to open that you do, just multiply your lot
    the records that you believe that you will profitt

Member susanto is an unknown quantity at this point susanto's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    legally direct comparison is between the capital gains that are used but in very risakan fx it happen and for me more confidence in using the reading of market trending and analysis

Senior Member 100 to 1,000 is on a distinguished road 100 to 1,000's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    double lots is not necessarily double profit because by trading double lot we will increase the risk per trade also.
    and we all know that forex trading is a risky business so we only take risk when we think we have a chance to make money.

Member computers is an unknown quantity at this point computers's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Double lots will give you double profits for sure, but it depends on how you use it. Some traders trade with two lots and set different targets. I t will prefer to set just one lot with one target because if the first lot hit target and the second lot does not get to target but reverse to hit stop loss, then it will be a wasted effort. If you are sure of your analysis, just use one lot size.

Member sad is an unknown quantity at this point sad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Absolutely correct friend and its true as day light . before so much time i blow my account to use high lot. there was time when continue two week i am in profit but when there was few trade loss i lost my control and used high lot for recover all loss within short time but i lost all my balance . so its must be need high knowledge if we want to use high lot.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 311 of 348 FirstFirst ... 211 261 301 309 310 311 312 313 321 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)