Page 307 of 348 FirstFirst ... 207 257 297 305 306 307 308 309 317 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,070 of 3471

Thread: Double Lots = Double Profits.

Senior Member zahira is on a distinguished road zahira's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by leshvein View Post
    Do you agree with that. My opinion is that it is the same as if you use many small, you win or lose too small, but if you use a lot bigger so you win or lose more too. it depends on managing your money. and you must have a good strategy to back it up and if your capital grows, then you can dial the lot and you use the double to double profit.
    Trade is very risky to minimize it there is one tool or method known as stop-loss that can be discovered in the dealing systems, it is has very considerable overall look in dealing to reduce the decrease in the particular business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member trader_jambi is on a distinguished road trader_jambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    double lot is good for scalping trader type. but it is not very good when used for long-term. double lot gives a quick profit, but also can cause a rapid loss anyway. so be careful in managing your funds.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pak forex is an unknown quantity at this point pak forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    dear all members
    i need your opinion
    how about this
    double lots = double profit but do not forget double risks too
    thank you
    double losts or double profit trading main best strategy to ha lakin trading main double lots or double profit trading main both zada risky too ho skata ha esi waja sa to muja ya strategy boht he zada risky lagti ha or main es strategy ko used be nahi kar rha hon.

Banned gandha will become famous soon enough gandha's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 100 to 1,000 View Post
    what you said is correct although the post is short. i also think the same that by using a double lot we can make money twice as quick
    as we normally could but it could also destroy our account with the same speed. so we must be able to be wise in our trading decision.
    right ,,but i nod need ian not repeat some wrong(make double lot) again,,because iam too often kill my account with fast,now i will prefer to make small lot because if iam get lose i can recover this with another strategy or if iam take cutlose iam not sad because just small lot

Senior Member 100 to 1,000 is on a distinguished road 100 to 1,000's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    The way the lot can work for you really is the way it can work against yoy, this is still the fact with many trading plans also, we really need to trust ourselves too.
    what you said is correct although the post is short. i also think the same that by using a double lot we can make money twice as quick
    as we normally could but it could also destroy our account with the same speed. so we must be able to be wise in our trading decision.

Banned norix will become famous soon enough norix's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by islamoh View Post
    I dont think it is a good strategy because Using double lots is too much risk
    want to get a double benefit is not an easy matter, if your analysis is correct?
    That's why so many traders fail, we can get 10% profit each month is a good brother
    what else could double our money

Banned cozard007 is on a distinguished road cozard007's Avatar
    Thanks
    The way the lot can work for you really is the way it can work against yoy, this is still the fact with many trading plans also, we really need to trust ourselves too.

Member nemo emo is an unknown quantity at this point nemo emo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i agree with you when we double the lots our profits double and this is a good strategy
    thank you for your sharing

Senior Member thunderfast is an unknown quantity at this point thunderfast's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    double lots are quick profit, but also a very big risk, when it came to the wrong prediction will also be loss much even MC, money management is more important still, the greater the desire the greater the risk, the less desire less risk

Banned gandha will become famous soon enough gandha's Avatar
    Thanks
    if using an account that comes from no deposit welcome bonus of a broker, I always use it with a double lot and even resistance margin of only 50 pipsbut if I do this using their own account with be carefull, with the smallest lot

+ Reply to Thread
Page 307 of 348 FirstFirst ... 207 257 297 305 306 307 308 309 317 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)