+ Reply to Thread
Page 297 of 348 FirstFirst ... 197 247 287 295 296 297 298 299 307 347 ... LastLast
Results 2,961 to 2,970 of 3471

Thread: Double Lots = Double Profits.

Member hemaa is an unknown quantity at this point hemaa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Lot multiplier already means profit multiplier but also means the loss of double. I do not recommend any dealer that does risk high in forex so no regrets and is exposed to a significant loss should be enjoyed complacent profit little with preservation of capital is much better than a large profit and loss of capital inone deal

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,943 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Morshedul View Post
    Double lots will provide you double profits. I think it is a real true fact. If you use lot 2 then your profits will be more than the lower lots. But for this, you need strong capital to cover your risks. Otherwise you will incur loss.
    bhai ye baat aapne sahi kahi hai, double lot profit to double ho jata hai, lekin double loss ka bhi kafi jayda khatra bana rahta hai, agar market negative mein gaya, to humara kafi loss hoga, aur isliye lot agar double hai, to stop loss jaruri hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Senior Member rock86 is an unknown quantity at this point rock86's Avatar
    Thanks
    i learnt something from my loses, you have to think of loses before thinking of profits
    if you double your lot can you accept this loses , if your answer is yes, then double it

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ordaz7 is an unknown quantity at this point ordaz7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you have enough margin and already understand the strategy well and aware of the risks that can occur i think it doesn't seem to be a problem..

Banned gandhi is an unknown quantity at this point gandhi's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes I agree, I think the prevailing trading high risk high gain if you use double lot should be careful so that you can minimize the risk. ok learnt it important

yeah..

Member Morshedul will become famous soon enough Morshedul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Double lots will provide you double profits. I think it is a real true fact. If you use lot 2 then your profits will be more than the lower lots. But for this, you need strong capital to cover your risks. Otherwise you will incur loss.

Banned FREEDOM is on a distinguished road FREEDOM's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tanvir1979 View Post
    thanks ! I am also agree with your comments. double lots gives double profit but a chance to loss double. In my view take a simple lot size and trade easily, taking a large lot size caused high risk.
    You are right my friend, large lots size also give us a high pressure and high tension during the trade. If we can't afford the lost then we will become stress and depresive man. An overload lots size is a great danger in trading.
    Last edited by FREEDOM; 2012-09-20 at 01:40 PM.

Member tanvir1979 is an unknown quantity at this point tanvir1979's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thanks ! I am also agree with your comments. double lots gives double profit but a chance to loss double. In my view take a simple lot size and trade easily, taking a large lot size caused high risk.

Junior Member taukehembuyat is an unknown quantity at this point taukehembuyat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i like to triple my lot if i confident profit..no matter what happen

Junior Member viana is on a distinguished road viana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When you decide to work a double your lot size, always thought that to make it in the form of two deals, so you can act all in one
    With this you can reduce the losses that occurred

+ Reply to Thread
Page 297 of 348 FirstFirst ... 197 247 287 295 296 297 298 299 307 347 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)