+ Reply to Thread
Page 295 of 348 FirstFirst ... 195 245 285 293 294 295 296 297 305 345 ... LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,950 of 3471

Thread: Double Lots = Double Profits.

Member faster4 is an unknown quantity at this point faster4's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you start with a little 25usd with abroker then you put up profit if it reached 50usdand alittle more then you can trade doble lot or mor on your desir you never loss initial amount because you put it up first.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Any lots we can use in Trading but not surpassing the money management rules and taking the risk which is affordable by our trading account . If we overrule these things then we end up in huge loss may a margin call to wipe out our account completely, so i think any trader would never dream this to his account.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

Member Eko Widodo is an unknown quantity at this point Eko Widodo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Traders who use double lots usually used is martingle system, but to watch is the second time that lots OP is larger than the first OP, because if the OP second floating, it will cause a huge floating, such systems require capital great, ..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member moh44497 is an unknown quantity at this point moh44497's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    indeed it is risky pengguanaan large double lot. keuntunganpun too big. I think this kind of strategy in both the use to when we feel one open position. example: we buy a lot of open positions 1, then because of the great movement we are experiencing an error downtrend. we open in a dangerous position, and to avoid the MC we open a sell position with lot 2. This kind of system is the key, but with the double point can cover first losses.

Member aisfx is on a distinguished road aisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    Double lots double profits make no sense, this market is the highly risky market and we have to manage our risk in a good manner and have to avoid to doubling the lots and risks. so this idea not appealing my mind.
    double lot in my view is the same as averaging and the martingale system, if a small capital and a strong trend that will quickly hit floating and margin call, the system double lot trading is not suitable for small capital

Member BaHaaFxTr is on a distinguished road BaHaaFxTr's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    dear all members
    i need your opinion
    how about this
    double lots = double profit but do not forget double risks too
    thank you
    I think the two thing is completely diffrent i know you can make double profit with double lots but if you do that you will face sometimes double loose also so that strategy it will sucsess if you really sur about your predict or the consequences will be really bad.

Trusted Member malik will become famous soon enough malik will become famous soon enough malik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Double lots double profits make no sense, this market is the highly risky market and we have to manage our risk in a good manner and have to avoid to doubling the lots and risks. so this idea not appealing my mind.

Senior Member sweetrevenge88 is on a distinguished road sweetrevenge88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The good part of trading doubles lots is if you got the right market analysis your trades will win double profits. Just be careful in analyzing the market because you might got the wrong position and it could mean double loss for your account as well.
    I wanna be the best in everything that I do...

Member atiqrehman is an unknown quantity at this point atiqrehman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is too Risky to do that .but when market conditions in your favor you can do that .First of all what leverage you are using for this trading i my opinion 1.25 ratio is good for these conditions but risk factor also involve

Senior Member donyz is an unknown quantity at this point donyz's Avatar
    Thanks
    This is really true that if you increase the volume of your trade your chances of profit will also become double but at the same time chances of losing your money would also become double. Therefore, the same impact would be there and all the traders should know not to be greedy by increasing their volume size in search of increased profit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 295 of 348 FirstFirst ... 195 245 285 293 294 295 296 297 305 345 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)