+ Reply to Thread
Page 292 of 348 FirstFirst ... 192 242 282 290 291 292 293 294 302 342 ... LastLast
Results 2,911 to 2,920 of 3471

Thread: Double Lots = Double Profits.

Junior Member pandafx is an unknown quantity at this point pandafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the end, I tried to apply some methods in this thread. and it is indeed quite difficult. Please enlightenment isn't the use of the lot is the more likely destroyed account also gets bigger. better to use a lot of wisdom according to the ability that when the loss did not affect the majority of the value of our capital

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by marymirella View Post
    Double lots means only double risk! To reach double profit open more positions but not in the same instruments. More positions with less lot size is much more rewarding and less risky than fewer positions with more lot size.
    You are exactly on point in what i always say, when a trader opens trades with double lots, they might get double profits and if they fail in such a trade, they would get double losses as well. We should make the right calculations and then use the right lot at all times.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member marymirella is on a distinguished road marymirella's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    dear all members
    i need your opinion
    how about this
    double lots = double profit but do not forget double risks too
    thank you
    Double lots means only double risk! To reach double profit open more positions but not in the same instruments. More positions with less lot size is much more rewarding and less risky than fewer positions with more lot size.
    Find the broker company, which suits the the best by answering a few questions. - Broker Selection

Member marciano is an unknown quantity at this point marciano's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Again for double lot , i am more prefer to capital that you have , wanna put double lot if you are sure you in correct buy or sell position , your capital must have 4x if you need to opened double lot.

Senior Member elkashif is an unknown quantity at this point elkashif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes double lots make double profit and make also double loss so you put yourself in risk trading if you capital and balance not big
    you can use 2 lot or more in some times such as when see the market move for one way above or down by fast

Banned rebate lover is on a distinguished road rebate lover's Avatar
    Thanks
    i somewhat disagree with your opinion, using unreasonable big lots is detrimental to our accounts, even a loss of 10-20 pips may be a big deal because one cant guarantee profit in every trades or positions. So it will be wise to use a lot size based on the capital instead of a random an unusual lot size

7. The Following User Says Thank You to rebate lover For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member Dages0308 is on a distinguished road Dages0308's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear all members
    i need your opinion
    how about this
    thank you
    dear to mr newentry: just monitoring your Manage Money (MM) because MM very full succes in trading. firstly if your MM already to planning... I'm sure you get it take profit konsistene. if you use double lot but look you balance and equity and margin, because this is very important. if you not sure dont to be use for double lot. i just give opinion.... tak low risk and hig reward. for comparison 1:3 or 1:2 from you take profit. if you want to take profit 40 pips . you mus to be breaive lost 20 pips. it is very important for you planning in trading. always use SL if you want trade. ok
    this is just my opinion. thanks

Member tradergalau will become famous soon enough tradergalau's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes dounle lots means double profit. but it dont happen always. That is why if you want to trade in double lots make sure your account can take the strain because the market might go against you. And it's very dangerous. And I think stop loss best way to avoid big losing, and we have to becareful with this strategy and it will be maximize if we open trade after news released

Senior Member SlaiteR_95_ is an unknown quantity at this point SlaiteR_95_'s Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear all members
    i need your opinion
    how about this
    thank you

Dear

It depends on your performance only

For example, there earns 1% to 2% and sometimes 5% on the day

But most of them are professional traders

The most important thing is practice, of course, after Forex Education

Preferably not less than 6 months

With time you will learn how to adapt to the market and choosing the right strategy

Prefer to monitor your performance
    Soory my english in not very very GOOD

if you like my post click thank

11. The Following User Says Thank You to SlaiteR_95_ For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Banned rebate lover is on a distinguished road rebate lover's Avatar
    Thanks
    double lots make double profit as well as double lots will have double loss.
    So, be careful for playing with huge loss because chances of account blown and MC always.
    I like to play in forex market not take such huge lot size.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 292 of 348 FirstFirst ... 192 242 282 290 291 292 293 294 302 342 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)