+ Reply to Thread
Page 289 of 348 FirstFirst ... 189 239 279 287 288 289 290 291 299 339 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,890 of 3471

Thread: Double Lots = Double Profits.

Junior Member xo88n is an unknown quantity at this point xo88n's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it extremely was a double ton can double profit however conjointly|you furthermore may|you furthermore mght} ought to watch out also need to try and double ton you must analyze well once a high probability for profit then you'll have it away however keep in mind to do with wise cash management.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member forexlearn is on a distinguished road forexlearn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Double lot = double profit. It is true and also double lot = Double lose. I think both are right. I think if you have low deposit do not think double profit because your deposit will be more risk for your double trade. So do not do it if you have big investment that you will do it. Other wise it will dangerous for you.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ndunk81 is an unknown quantity at this point ndunk81's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    your legitimate double tuck you lots, but do not deny also defeat you will receive later ..
    If you are confident and is already a master in the trade, then your profit will also be increased ..

Senior Member rasel4158 is an unknown quantity at this point rasel4158's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Balance is main fact for double lots = double profit. you can lots of knowledge for Forex you can try to double lots. I love to forex market because it easy to earn more money. But do not try to simple knowledge in Forex market double lots = double profit. so be careful in income Forex market.

Banned wawaz_i is on a distinguished road wawaz_i's Avatar
    Thanks
    That is true, but you should Ensure that your stop loss is good and also choose lot sizes that are "compatible" with your balance in your forex account and the make sure that you have a good strategy if you plan on doubling those lot sizes so you would be in profit well hopefully

Banned shankar_saha is an unknown quantity at this point shankar_saha's Avatar
    Thanks
    I dont suppose it's an honest strategy as a result of a merchant cannot increase his heap volumes unless his account is a reasonable position to try and do therefore. A merchant have to be compelled to follow his millimetre strictly to stay his account safe from MHz. therefore double tons can offer you double profits however it'll conjointly offer you a fast call.

Junior Member insatriatrd is an unknown quantity at this point insatriatrd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    dear all members
    i need your opinion
    how about this
    double lots = double profit but do not forget double risks too
    thank you
    I think double lot, double profit yes definitely double loss. and it is very risky on our margins, and requires strategy and trading of quality.
    I am still new in forex does not know and still do not dare with the management of money like that.

Member dansihhaneef is an unknown quantity at this point dansihhaneef's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, trading is scalable. you decide how much you want to make once you have a system down obviously everything risk: reward and capital all need to be proportional otherwise you blow yourslef up. but that's one of the beautiful things about trading, once you have it down all you need to do is start trading larger to make more.unlike traditional busniess where in creased production usually has more costs and overhead.

Member nsr.sultana is an unknown quantity at this point nsr.sultana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I consent that avarice for dual benefit is also the chance of dual reduce.So no investor should only think of dual benefit when dealing.They should always keep in thoughts that All enough it is not possible for them to create dual benefit as they wish.When we need a lot of cash then we business in a dangerous way to create our cash dual,we ignore about our dual dropping and sometimes happened.

Junior Member alief is an unknown quantity at this point alief's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    strategies used double lot I do if after the open position I wrong direction, the case is usually what I do is add the new open direction but it is in need of lots and capital management that we were able to hold the price movement.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 289 of 348 FirstFirst ... 189 239 279 287 288 289 290 291 299 339 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)