+ Reply to Thread
Page 288 of 348 FirstFirst ... 188 238 278 286 287 288 289 290 298 338 ... LastLast
Results 2,871 to 2,880 of 3471

Thread: Double Lots = Double Profits.

Member mizishab is an unknown quantity at this point mizishab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    what you said is appropriate although the publish is brief. i also think the same that by using a dual lot we can generate income twice as quick as we normally could but it could also eliminate our consideration with the same rate. so we must be able to be sensible in our dealing choice.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Fibonacci Gartley is an unknown quantity at this point Fibonacci Gartley's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Absolutely correct friend and its true as day light . before so much time i blow my account to use high lot. there was time when continue two week i am in profit but when there was few trade loss i lost my control and used high lot for recover all loss within short time but i lost all my balance . so its must be need high knowledge if we want to use high lot. Double lots will give you double profits for sure, but it depends on how you use it. Some traders trade with two lots and set different targets. I t will prefer to set just one lot with one target because if the first lot hit target and the second lot does not get to target but reverse to hit stop loss, then it will be a wasted effort. If you are sure of your analysis, just use one lot size.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member shanmun is on a distinguished road shanmun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yah if you use small lot then you win or lose small too but if you use bigger lot then you win or lose bigger too. so it depends on your money management.

Member rilmo is on a distinguished road rilmo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    double lot = double profit?? wew .. actual is we always face double lot is MC ..heheheheh.. why? because i think to greedy can make us loss our money in several hours. So, better if we have achieve our target don't do anything that dangerous for our account..

Banned NAYON is an unknown quantity at this point NAYON's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes double lots double profit but double lots double loss aslo. it can be blow up your trading account. but if u have a good trading strategy and get a confirm entry signal then you can double your lot size but any thing can be happen in Forex market risk is yours . ur sl can be touch within 1 min. because of a spike.. so its better to follow money management and survive..

Senior Member joya is an unknown quantity at this point joya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes bro it can be done butt is to risky because the market is not able to understand and we can also loss with these double lots and it is not good for us and i think this will be the best for us we should must be trade with the full of knowledge and we should be use the strategy for the trend and when we could understand then we can do this trade and can got double profit

Senior Member Khan Mustafiz is on a distinguished road Khan Mustafiz's Avatar
    Thanks
    it really was a dual lot will dual benefit but you also have to be cautious also want to dual lot you should evaluate well when a higher opportunity for benefit then you can do it but make sure to do with sensible control.

Member casiotab is an unknown quantity at this point casiotab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dual plenty are fast benefit, but also a very big danger, when it came to the incorrect forecast will also be reduction much even MC, control is more essential still, the higher the wish the higher the danger, the less wish less risk

Senior Member sonyole is on a distinguished road sonyole's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    dear all members
    i need your opinion
    how about this
    double lots = double profit but do not forget double risks too
    thank you
    Double lot gives two possible double profit or loss.
    For now I still do not dare to make trades with double lot, because I am still doing the wrong analysis. If I do a double lot, then the chances of that happening are a lot of loss. Maybe at some point, when the trading system has been established, I'll do a double lot.

Senior Member scavi is an unknown quantity at this point scavi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    a double lot will double profit but you also have to be careful also want to double lot you should analyze well when a high chance for profit then you can do it but remember to do with wise money management

+ Reply to Thread
Page 288 of 348 FirstFirst ... 188 238 278 286 287 288 289 290 298 338 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)