+ Reply to Thread
Page 281 of 348 FirstFirst ... 181 231 271 279 280 281 282 283 291 331 ... LastLast
Results 2,801 to 2,810 of 3471

Thread: Double Lots = Double Profits.

Junior Member yousef.3600 is an unknown quantity at this point yousef.3600's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not think I have been working on the net largely true sometimes I Win if doubled Lot I try this thing in the real account did not work with me and lost nearly three dollars because I do not have any experience in the field so that I make a more dangers

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member boyler94 is on a distinguished road boyler94's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    dear all members
    i need your opinion
    how about this
    double lots = double profit but do not forget double risks too
    thank you
    i think my opinion about this is,, nice "double lots = double profit" (only) but not in "double lots = double profit = double loss too" hehehe
    i think you can trading without loss, but your margin must be strong..., and not do a SL (Stop Loss) just do TP ( Take Profit)....
    hehehe

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member traderking84 is an unknown quantity at this point traderking84's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    double lot equal to double profit and also means double investment and that double money at risk ..but if you are experienced enough to handle it ..then better triple it...

Banned rebate lover is on a distinguished road rebate lover's Avatar
    Thanks
    lot size should be based on the equity. we cant trade with doubling the lot size every now and then without a proper management. in my my opinion its always better to stick to a fix lot size and open positions accordingly. doubling the lot size wont bring profit without knowledge of the market movement. its the understanding of the market that will make profits

Banned nilmegh is an unknown quantity at this point nilmegh's Avatar
    Thanks
    using double lots is too much
    risky, usually lot size depends on
    traders strategies and money
    management..
    and money management doesn't
    allow us to use double lots cause
    this could severe damage to our
    acc,,

Senior Member sokcool is on a distinguished road sokcool's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my opinion,,, a double advantage then your losses will double as well,,, so be careful with this method because of the risk posed very dangerous,,,,

Member muhammad_mulyono is an unknown quantity at this point muhammad_mulyono's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by aptx4869 View Post
    Double lots can make you gain double profit, but do not forget, if this thing we are doing, it means we are double the risk too. So, that will make our trade get more risk. to avoid get great loss, try to think and make good plan before entry. Make sure the opportunity is have more than 70% to win to make you double your lot. if you are doubt about an analysis, do not double your lot.
    it is true, but this strategy has been evaluated by using a double lot so either have to use a good momentum to enter the market, so the market when no signal is good we wait

Senior Member Spartakus is an unknown quantity at this point Spartakus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    dear all members
    i need your opinion
    how about this
    double lots = double profit but do not forget double risks too
    thank you
    I agree with you in your think because double lot can make us a good benefit and also it can make us a big loss , so that we must take care of that , this strategy called also the multiples volume time by time . I hope you understand me.

Banned FREEDOM is on a distinguished road FREEDOM's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well bro, i don't think it is necessary to increase the lots size because we can double profit by improving the trading system. If we still using the same trading system and double the lots size, it means we are increasing our risk in order.

Banned aptx4869 is on a distinguished road aptx4869's Avatar
    Thanks
    Double lots can make you gain double profit, but do not forget, if this thing we are doing, it means we are double the risk too. So, that will make our trade get more risk. to avoid get great loss, try to think and make good plan before entry. Make sure the opportunity is have more than 70% to win to make you double your lot. if you are doubt about an analysis, do not double your lot.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 281 of 348 FirstFirst ... 181 231 271 279 280 281 282 283 291 331 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)