+ Reply to Thread
Page 280 of 348 FirstFirst ... 180 230 270 278 279 280 281 282 290 330 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,800 of 3471

Thread: Double Lots = Double Profits.

Banned mdjoy50 is on a distinguished road mdjoy50's Avatar
    Thanks
    So, be careful for playing with huge loss because chances of account blown and MC always.
    I like to play in forex market not take such huge lot size. good like forex

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned mdjoy16 is on a distinguished road mdjoy16's Avatar
    Thanks
    it really was a double lot will double profit but you also have to be careful also want to double lot you should analyze well when a high chance for profit then you can do it but remember to do with good like forex forum

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member azharfx2 is an unknown quantity at this point azharfx2's Avatar
    Thanks
    i prefer to double lots only when the market go in my direction. I never double a lost position. And generally I use the smallest lots example I use 3 lots of 0.1 even then 1 lot of 0.3 so I place the first position to the first target and the second position to the next target and so that.

Member jack25 is an unknown quantity at this point jack25's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think using a double lot .... also resulted in financial management we will be chaotic,

if when we experience a loss, the loss will be great.............

Member lanre01 is on a distinguished road lanre01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As double lots equates double profits, so the risk increases, why not trade with peace of mind and low tension, with reasonable money management system.

Member abnoman is an unknown quantity at this point abnoman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear i agree with your opinion. but there have one subject. that is if you lose 2 lot. then you will lose 2 lot. so be careful.

Thanks

Member imrulhira is on a distinguished road imrulhira's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by vineet View Post
    you are right with that. my opinion is it is the same as if you use small lot then you win or lose small too but if you use bigger lot then you win or lose bigger too. so it depends on your money management. and you must have a good strategy to back it up so if your capital grows bigger then you can compound the lot you use and double it for double profit.
    It is imperative to have the best trading system in place in order to make financial gains. However, to have the best system, one must first know enough about the Forex market itself

Banned mbonang is an unknown quantity at this point mbonang's Avatar
    Thanks
    double lot or not at risk? This is kind of sort of martingale technique without using stop loss cover lost, it seems to me highly dangerous especially we do not know the market will revesal, equity thinning if not careful

Banned rebate lover is on a distinguished road rebate lover's Avatar
    Thanks
    Absolutely correct friend and its true as day light . before so much time i blow my account to use high lot. there was time when continue two week i am in profit but when there was few trade loss i lost my control and used high lot for recover all loss within short time but i lost all my balance . so its must be need high knowledge if we want to use high lot.

Member sarfaraznawaz is an unknown quantity at this point sarfaraznawaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello Friend.

ye baat sahi hai ki Double Lots main Double Profit Hot aur Double Loss bhi hot ahai Magar harwaqt Double Lots ka Risk nahi lena chahye lekin haan agar aap ko market analyse kar kay pata lagta hai ki market sure UP hai ya DOWN hai to Two kya main to Four Time ka order leta hun.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 280 of 348 FirstFirst ... 180 230 270 278 279 280 281 282 290 330 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)