+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 348 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 113 163 ... LastLast

Thread: Double Lots = Double Profits.

Member tatang will become famous soon enough tatang will become famous soon enough tatang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it can generate multiple lots of profits, but if we only use multiple lots when we have very strong signals and very accurate predictions, because if we open a position with a large lot, we will also be at great risk if we make a wrong analysis and really correct friends and true daytime. before all this time I blew my account to use high lots. there was a time when I continued my fortnight but when there were some trading losses I lost my control and used a high lot to recover all the losses in a short time but I lost all my balance. so definitely need high knowledge if you want to use a high lot.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to tatang For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-15)

Member megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    make money with the right discipline and trade with confidence but don't be greedy in trading because with enough capital we don't have many problems besides trading and have a calm mind in the market and double lot is a quick profit, but also a huge risk, when until the wrong prediction will also be a lot of losses even MC, trading one time with one pair with a single lot size. if it's about sl or tp then we enter it with another command.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to megawati For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-15)

Member freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    double profit double profit for sahi hai but the trend jub hi opposit to lose bahut bada ho jata ha. waise dekhe trend to aur stop loss match kar double lot the main time of the kija ja sakta hi lakin ism pehle apna loss count karke stop loss jaroor against le color double profit hoga lakin loss hua to wo double se bhee double ho skata hai and mughy yai bilkul strategy bhi sahe nahe lagti hai kio k mughy aysa lagta hai k yaha par hum is tarah sai strategy used kary gay tou loss to kawa kcch nahe ho ga hum log yaha par newbie hoty hain jis ki waja sai humy always bhut he soch trading samjh kary karny loss ki zrurat hoti hai is leyay many big ko hum touch nahe kar sakty hain ..

6. The Following User Says Thank You to freedombret For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-15)

Member astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with you, because losing our account makes us feel low and lowers our motivation from trading Forex. It also takes a lot of time to build up capital to trade again. So, instead of trading with large lot size orders and risking capital, it's better to trade with small lot orders and continue to grow slowly and continuously. and I prefer to take small profits per trade by trading small lot sizes. Because that way I can get a stable income without having to take a lot of risks. I will target long-term trends and try to collect more pip.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to astrajingga For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-15), Unregistered (1)

Member pepsoden has a spectacular aura about pepsoden has a spectacular aura about pepsoden's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it's really a double lot that will double the profit but you also have to be careful you also want to double the lot you have to analyze it well when the chances are high to get a profit then you can do it but remember to do it with wise money management. and Double lots and double profits don't always happen. That is why if you want to trade in multiple lots, make sure your account can take pressure because the market may be against you. And it is very dangerous. And I think stop loss is the best way to avoid big losses, and we have to be careful with this

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pepsoden For This Useful Post:

Member bot parabot will become famous soon enough bot parabot will become famous soon enough bot parabot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bai saab ji application many double se double profit kama sakte hai magar application ko chahi aa es kam mai pehle acha hasal experience because of aa bai saab bai saab ji forex ek best business hi hai hum ice mai apne dream sabi competing kar sai hai bai saab ji forex and ach bussiness hi hum ice kam mai apne sabi dream ko compete kar sakte hi bai saab ji ice kam mai oak he din mai trillion dollars not ki money waste waste hoti hi hum hum kam mai acha paisa kama sakte hi bai saab ji

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bot parabot For This Useful Post:

Member halim will become famous soon enough halim will become famous soon enough halim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    indeed it is a double risky double use. The benefit is too big. I think this kind of strategy is best used when we feel an open position. example: we buy many open positions 1, then because of a great move we have a downtrend error. we open in dangerous positions, and to avoid MC we open sell positions with lot 2. This kind of system is the key, but with a double point can cover the first loss and Every time we double the lot size, it will automatically double everything associated with it. First of all the margin used will double and after that our commission will double and the profit and loss will both double. If we win a trade, with a double profit, our happiness will multiply OR if we lose a trade, then with a double loss, our sadness and tension will also multiply.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to halim For This Useful Post:

Member aswat will become famous soon enough aswat will become famous soon enough aswat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Everyone knows that if you trade double lots you will have the possibility of doubling profits, but he will have double risks and apply double spreads too - for higher leverage this will be used and so can put the account at risk. And our high levels further add to losses in trade. it's actually the opposite or even he will often be beaten by Margin Call. the main key is also margin management in trading. double and double double instead he will be confused control of equity and emotions that he even confused and will experience destruction

16. The Following User Says Thank You to aswat For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-15)

Member burqa will become famous soon enough burqa will become famous soon enough burqa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Every time we double the lot size, it will automatically duplicate everything related to it. First of all the margin used will double and after that our commission will double and the profit and loss will both double. If we win a trade, with a double profit, our happiness will multiply OR if we lose a trade, then with a double loss, our sadness and tension will also multiply. and yes double lot size leads to double profit and leads to double loss also it's all about the expectations that you can predict to trade and win or make a deal on the double lot size and win also it depends on your expectations.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to burqa For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-15)

Member sangkur will become famous soon enough sangkur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is possible in forex trading with double profit, double profit, but several times the double makes a double loss. The strategy is not in money management rules. If you don't follow money management in the end you might lose all your investments. So be careful in forex trading. and It seems I like to gamble rather than trade in the forex market. If we trade in double lots, we have to risk double becoming a loss. But if so we get profit, it will last long. This strategy seems unacceptable to me. I believe in the rules of trading and the system that the forex market is responsible for traders.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to sangkur For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-15)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 348 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 113 163 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)