+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 348 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 99 149 ... LastLast

Thread: Double Lots = Double Profits.

Member camano will become famous soon enough camano will become famous soon enough camano's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's really a matter of concern to use multiple lots in trading because multiple lots involve high opportunities of profit and risk. I usually use double lots in short-term trading where I only use 10 to 15 pip TP and I use tight SL also to minimize risk, and generally I prefer to use EURUSD and GBPUSD to use multiple lots even though my equity is low $ 100 or $ 200, so with double lots it is only good for short-term trading if you are sure about trading then it is only possible to get success. double lots se trader ko esme double profit milta he hai lekin aise me trader ka risk bhi double hojaata hai aur esme trader ko agar fir loss hota hai to usko bada he hoga,esme trader ko aise to bilkul bhi market me kaam nahi karna chahiye,esme trader ko pehle dheere dheere market ke baarein me ache se samajhna hoga fir he wo esme apne liye acha kar sakenga.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mamah has a spectacular aura about mamah has a spectacular aura about mamah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Double lot ka kia faida mily ga bhai boht hi risk is main hai. Trading main experience ho. High risk na ho. Trader double lots say havy loss kr jata hai jo kah brdasht sy bahir ho jata hai. Is liay main kahon ga kah trading safe krain. Trading safe low lots aor low risk say ho gi. That's clear. Friends that are truly right and true as daylight. before so much time I blew my account to use a high lot. There was a time when I continued my two weeks in profit but when there were some trading losses I lost my control and used a lot of high to recover all losses in a short time but I lost all my balance. so it must require high knowledge if we want to use a lot of high. the more we know that risk is very involved in forex trading, so we must be very careful in the market so that I would advise all forex traders not to double the amount when they don't have enough equity in the market

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sarawa will become famous soon enough sarawa will become famous soon enough sarawa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not think this is a good strategy because a trader can not increase its lot volume unless the account is an affordable position to do so. A trader must follow his MM strictly to keep his account safe from MC. So, a double lot will give you a double advantage, but it will also give you a fast margin call. As a beginner, I just want to say that double lots and double profits are not always the case. I do not think it is a good strategy if the account is not an affordable position to do so the trader can not increase the volume of the lot. I learned from Forex and I want to say that some time it kills our account.

Member hosyah will become famous soon enough hosyah will become famous soon enough hosyah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    double profit double profit hota hai but double profit lgane se double loss bi hota hai is to sath sath bohat the cheezain hain jo humain apne main mind rakhne ki zarurt ha The main ki ki market is the main ki ye bain bohat important role of pay karti hai humain Forex main ane for poor leverage or many sizes of ko samjana chaiye. and I think everyone knows that there is a huge profit potential from Forex trading. That means, when you enter a higher lot size, you can get more than usual. I have seen traders who are confident in their trading arrangements and trading with more risk than normal.

Member karung has a spectacular aura about karung has a spectacular aura about karung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you also think double lots=double loss i think its also impossible because forex is very risky and we can have big loss any time i advice to you use very small lot size and use stop loss on every trade.
    and I think double lot similar to the system but the difference hammerhead hammerhead lots of open and an open lot doble these systems both require substantial funding if we only had a small budget so it's good that we are playing it safe with a lot of small little risk

Member pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    double profit double profit but can also double profit too, double profit can bring double profit but not necessarily because it can also bring double losses, forex is a risky business and you cannot be 100% sure with the price to be moved in favor, I hear people open a lot bigger and double the money there in one day, but they are more experienced and pro. and a double Lot will give you a double benefit, but it depends on how you use it. Some traders trade with two lots and set different targets. I would prefer to set only one lot with one target because if the first lot hits the target and the second lot does not get the target but retreats to reach a stop loss, then it will be a wasted effort. If you believe in your analysis, just use one lot size.

Member cilor will become famous soon enough cilor will become famous soon enough cilor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The portion doubled and the benefits doubled did not occur in general. That's the reason Assuming that you need to swap the two parts, verifying your record reduces that tension as a direct result of the market may try to fight you. And that is very risky. Also I imagine stopping the reduction of the most ideal approach to avoiding large losses, What's more we have to be careful with this technique. What's more it will improve even though we open the exchange then afterwards.

Member greek will become famous soon enough greek will become famous soon enough greek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes brother, of course for me, I personally consider that slowly and steadily winning the race is a famous saying and another saying is that there is something better than nothing. if we continue to make small profits consistently we will not face any large losses. We must face loss when we fall prey to greed and do not control our sentiments. and I personally consider that double lot gives us double profit and double loss. We know that forex is a very profitable but risky business. When we trade with big lots, we can get a big profit or a big loss. Forex gains and losses depend on forex lots.

Member meikarta will become famous soon enough meikarta will become famous soon enough meikarta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is best to make a reasonable fit to the capital that we miliki.forex we can learn and understand their movements using an analysis, but the risk will always follow us as long as we are still in a life
    and using lots that are too large will certainly make greater account of risk, and I usually market entry when the signal is valid and shows trends that will run long, therefore be careful in trading forex

Member tabib has a spectacular aura about tabib has a spectacular aura about tabib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actual good trader is a trader who always pay attention to money management, because the key to success in forex is located on that doble lot can be done when the accumulated balance has increased
    and as for me I think the most dangerous part of forex trading is when you try to double our fate in other for us to gain more profit, but we could be right and wrong at the same time if we we need more equity in the other to be the team that wins the trade always based on my understanding, think twice before doubling our lot

+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 348 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 99 149 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)