+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 348 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 109 159 ... LastLast

Thread: Double Lots = Double Profits.

Senior Member Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,529 Times in 728 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    chahta hun ki jo bhi business ho to nafa nuksan uske sath chalta hai har business mein hi loss profit hota rahata hai to aapko iski bilkul tension nahin leni chahie balki apne varg ko rakhna chahie aur sabse kam karna chahie jaldbaji bilkul nahin karni chahie

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Deepthinker For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-12), Babarali786 (2019-11-12)

Senior Member digimon is on a distinguished road digimon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Double profit double loss so I think you are right if that is what you mean, you have to make sure that your stop loss is good and also choose a lot size that is "compatible" with your balance in your forex account and make sure you have a good strategy if you plan to double the lot size so you will profit well hopefully and the double lot size used in the AC double profit from the Attaullah SBI account which surprisingly surprised my Forex trading by overtrading the karo overtrading mat Daka Hamesha Karegi lossy overtrading in Bachao or an emotional day after Isiliye Hote Ho Jab aap ko salt market Karke Pasar Mein one of integrative trading Jise aap ka key ho jata hai aur aap the most emotional market Hoke apni or overtrading co bada late ho Jise aapne Aur Zyada is full of opportunities to make Hote Hain.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to digimon For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-12), Babarali786 (2019-11-12), pinus (2019-11-19)

Member komala will become famous soon enough komala will become famous soon enough komala's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading, the main double lot, say double profit, but it is said to be a loss by skta hay is the Forex Trader's liay, the main trading is Kabhy, Trading is risky, because hay aor, Trader ko. planing say karay aor trading Main risk management trading cards karay and lot trading can give you more profit but at the same time can take all your money so i think the most important thing is managing your capital money

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to komala For This Useful Post:

Senior Member zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,085 Times in 3,090 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G dear agr huma kehi double lot lene ka leay koi acha point milta hai tu hum double point laa sakhta hai or acha point pr hum double trade laa ka acha profit bhe kama sakhta hai asani say

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to zahidali For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-12), Babarali786 (2019-11-12), forexA (2019-10-27), jellybelly2017 (2019-10-27), JF2019 (2019-10-27), tiger22 (2019-10-27)

Member ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The portion doubled and the benefits doubled did not occur in general. That's the reason Assuming that you need to swap the two parts, verifying your record reduces that tension as a direct result of the market may try to fight you. And that is very risky. Also I imagine stopping the reduction of the most ideal approach to avoiding large losses, What's more we have to be careful with this technique. What's more it will improve even though we open the exchange then afterwards.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ik yar For This Useful Post:

Member goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You are right for that. My idea might be it would be the same as if you used a little then you won or lost a little too bad. So if you use most of the points you win or lose the bigger is terrible. In line with this, it depends on the economics of your cash oversight. Next you need to need a great system that will support it. In this way, if your capital grows bigger. At that time, you can combine your many uses and multiply them into double the benefits.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to goyang For This Useful Post:

Member duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If we use a double lot size in the hope of a double lot, then we only take a big risk. We must always use and follow our money management rules elsewhere so that we minimize losses. A disciplined trader knows that he cannot use very high lot sizes because this will put his account at higher risk. and profit double lgane se profit bi doulbe ho jata hi but bi loss double ho jia hia agr to increase ho jaye to thik ho jaye agr loss ho to bi empty account ho skta hai islye boat update hia to hum risk while avoiding the caretaker.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to duua For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-15)

Member nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a broker and I double my number to get more profit and then take risks for it,
    I used this method after I successfully combined my balance with my benefits and this is an amazing opportunity
    to increase my balance again and or if I make a mistake so I don't get anything or even get rid of the balance
    so we have to be careful for all conditions and not think to easily do that. Discipline and patience are needed for this case.
    best regards

16. The Following User Says Thank You to nurohman For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-15)

Member halim khan has a spectacular aura about halim khan has a spectacular aura about halim khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, that's a good thing. Forex is not a place for betting that only expects profits. Remember there must be the only risk out there. Therefore it is wise to use capital management. We will never know where the stock price will move and friends and true daytime. before all this time I blew my account to use high lots. there was a time when I continued my fortnight but when there were some trading losses I lost my control and used a high lot to recover all the losses in a short time but I lost all my balance. so definitely need high knowledge if you want to use a high lot.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to halim khan For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-15)

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhia me ako Batao to double lot use kro gay to lazmi hi hn to apk profit ho ap only profit so rhe hn to double lot use krey gay aur apko double profit hoga aur apko profit ho gae ga but aesa bhi to ho sakta hn double many use krey gay aur double lossho gae ga aur account washed ho gae ga and, Double Lot, Double Profit. But there is a double risk and there is the possibility of a double loss. Remember, if you do more than one thing, it is more likely to harm than profit. More temptation is not better. Newcomers cannot do this in any way. Because all balances can be lost.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to ngomong For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-15)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 348 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 109 159 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)