+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 348 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 89 139 ... LastLast

Thread: Double Lots = Double Profits.

Banned kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex market mai doublre lot select krney sey ap ko profit bhe double ho gy aur loss bhe ho sakta hai. Agr ap forex market mai best planning krtey ho tou ap market mai best profit ko bhe easily target kr sakty ho. Aur ap forex market mai trade open krtey waqat lot size ko small select krey.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to kkkk For This Useful Post:

ismailtanveer (2020-09-06)

Member setan has a spectacular aura about setan has a spectacular aura about setan has a spectacular aura about setan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes dounle lots means double profit. but it dont happen always. That is why if you want to trade in double lots make sure your account can take the strain because the market might go against you. And it's very dangerous. And I think stop loss best way to avoid big losing, and we have to becareful with this strategy and it will be maximize if we open trade after news released

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Double lot size means double profit if you going to earn good amount of money but its also double loss if you going to have a loss trade. The most important thing about double lots or using higher lot size is how you going to check your free margin. If you see your free margin lower than 200% then what will you going to do? Me I'm not comfortable trading if my account is lower than 300% margin. I prefer to trade if my free margin is over 300%.

Trusted Member Muhammed Awais has a reputation beyond repute Muhammed Awais has a reputation beyond repute Muhammed Awais has a reputation beyond repute Muhammed Awais has a reputation beyond repute Muhammed Awais has a reputation beyond repute Muhammed Awais has a reputation beyond repute Muhammed Awais has a reputation beyond repute Muhammed Awais has a reputation beyond repute Muhammed Awais has a reputation beyond repute Muhammed Awais has a reputation beyond repute Muhammed Awais has a reputation beyond repute Muhammed Awais's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,552 Times in 4,436 Posts
    Market analisisss..
    using multiple time frame analysis will gives you a clearer view of the market and increases chance to making profit. to get consistent profits we must have a good strategy, many of the strategies we use but must match your trading style.

you also need to have emotional control, and good money management.I hope you can earn consistent profit from my signal, good luck

Member gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you start with a little 25usd with abroker then you put up profit if it reached 50usdand alittle more then you can trade doble lot or mor on your desir you never loss initial amount because you put it up first. Sorry bro, i think this is very risky and danger for our account if using double lots size. It can be use after made a 100% profit from the capital amount. Please adjust the lots size with proper money management to secure your capital.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to gold maniak For This Useful Post:

Muhammed Awais (2020-07-23)

Member sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is really true that if you increase the volume of your trade your chances of profit will also become double but at the same time chances of losing your money would also become double. Therefore, the same impact would be there and all the traders should know not to be greedy by increasing their volume size in search of increased profit. Any lots we can use in Trading but not surpassing the money management rules and taking the risk which is affordable by our trading account . If we overrule these things then we end up in huge loss may a margin call to wipe out our account completely, so i think any trader would never dream this to his account.

Member kesayangan will become famous soon enough kesayangan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Double lot sizes i understand would mean entering a trade with more than one lot size, precisely 2 lots. Double as the name implies. Well, i know people use much bigger lot sizes like 10 lots 15 lots and more. These are big time traders and they must have gain some experience on trading with their system which they now believe in. Now, trading double lots, means one should have carefully known the account size that is safe enough to trade such amount of lot size. If your money management is not sound enough to safely trade double lots, then better make it safe and comfortable enough for you to trade bigger lots.

Member mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thanks ! I am also agree with your comments. double lots gives double profit but a chance to loss double. In my view take a simple lot size and trade easily, taking a large lot size caused high risk. bhai ye baat aapne sahi kahi hai, double lot profit to double ho jata hai, lekin double loss ka bhi kafi jayda khatra bana rahta hai, agar market negative mein gaya, to humara kafi loss hoga, aur isliye lot agar double hai, to stop loss jaruri hai.

Member sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you double your lots then you are really risking too much. Risking 1-2% is good. Risking more is horrible. Imagine risking 5% and losing 5-6 trades. That is a quarter of your account gone already. Its better to risk less and survive. yes that is very correct the more we double our lot the more we double our profit but also we have to understand that the more we also double the lot in other to double the profit we just ave to remember the higher lever of risk the capital in the equity so i think proper money management goes a very long way

Member ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rahim09 View Post
    I like to trade with a high value but need to know the nature of the currency pair. capacity should be reviewed in detail all of the candle. that we can identify where the market will go. either up or down. even more so on the currency Eur / Usd .. for example market will reverse at what hour the candle .. every day is usually ... it's too risky you should also be careful also want to double a lot you need to analyze it when a great chance for profit,then you can,but do not forget to make the money management of a way wise
    Trade is an business so every body need to trade for a long time to control his establishment otherwise he can be fail easily, so when a trader start to trade he should be acre about his capital capacity , his capital capacity must be control to his trade capacity volume, so when he take risk out of his volume capacity he can be face to loss, So if any trader want to earn more profit from give double lot he have to proper capital volume.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 348 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 89 139 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)