+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 348 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 97 147 ... LastLast

Thread: Double Lots = Double Profits.

Member sevenfold will become famous soon enough sevenfold will become famous soon enough sevenfold's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well it is true. Double lots= double profit (double lose). But i think it is better way which is quite similar. Don't use double lots- instead of using 2 lots we will use 1 lot but we will open 2 position at the sam time and in the same direction. Put take profit only on one of those positions- second one close manually but above TP. if price is going in good direction- put SL in entry point. You won't lose

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member xiaomi has a spectacular aura about xiaomi has a spectacular aura about xiaomi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Double profits are all traders expectation.If i trade with my skillful knowledge i can make my profit double.But it is not possible all the time we think.We may be looser for our having trouble when we make a mistake in trading.So i think we should be careful for our getting double profit mos of time, there is a proverb that "weal and woe comes by turns" if the trader want to get more profti from their hard work then there are many steps for it, with increase the lots size with compound the balance or they just increase the capital at their balance besides they hahve good knowledge and strategies, of course the risk is always there and they have to accept it as their consequence..no profit no risks...big profit big risks..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member konspirasi will become famous soon enough konspirasi will become famous soon enough konspirasi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This business is like a double-edged sword, if we can understand and appreciate the double feed lots will generate a lot of profit, but also a very big risk. so use a double lot in my opinion when the trend is going strong and do not push into the market when things are not possible. need to know if the double lot it can get a double profit, but also at risk of greater losses. so I think this could be done if we had enough capital and able to withstand the floating minus that may occur and this should be taken into account.

Member madale will become famous soon enough madale's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Double lots will give you double profits for sure, but it depends on how you use it. Some traders trade with two lots and set different targets. I t will prefer to set just one lot with one target because if the first lot hit target and the second lot does not get to target but reverse to hit stop loss, then it will be a wasted effort. If you are sure of your analysis, just use one lot size. ya you are right double lots equal to double profit but somtimes it is look like double lots eoqal to doble loss it depend upon the market condition and news also it depend upon the experiance that u got in forex market when u start tradinf in forex

Member gretan will become famous soon enough gretan will become famous soon enough gretan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly double the meager lead to double profit, but also increase the level of risk when Gueth and if the deal was closed the deal on the losses would be double the losses and this is not like any of us may lead to the loss of the entire account i am as a scalper and i did double my lot to get more profit and then i took the risk for it, i used this way after i success compound my balance with my profit and this is a good chance to grow my balance again and or if i make a mistake so i just got nothing or even wipe out the balance

Member nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i will take it like this.....double lot= double loss....because if market moves against your open positions, then it will even take few minutes to blow up your account...so i will never advice to trade with double...it is wise to only trade with small lots and make a little and continuous and permanent profit...you will always be on safe side , if you trade with small lots ....and also you can make a decent profit...

Member andi will become famous soon enough andi will become famous soon enough andi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Absolutely correct friend and its true as day light . before so much time i blow my account to use high lot. there was time when continue two week i am in profit but when there was few trade loss i lost my control and used high lot for recover all loss within short time but i lost all my balance . so its must be need high knowledge if we want to use high lot. han bilkul double lot se app waqai double profit kama saktey ho lekin ye bhi mind main rakhna k double lot se app ka loss bhi double ho jaye ga wese ager app ko kafi experince ha or app k account main kafi balance ha to phr beshak app double lot rakh k double profit kamao koi masla he nahi ho ga

Banned 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,819 Times in 6,185 Posts
    you are right with that. my opinion is it is the same as if you use small lot then you win or lose small too but if you use bigger lot then you win or lose bigger too. so it depends on your money management. and you must have a good strategy to back it up so if your capital grows bigger then you can compound the lot you use and double it for double profit.

Member benazier will become famous soon enough benazier will become famous soon enough benazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, that's right! Double lots do guarantee double profit but double lots also guarantee double losses if the price movement is not going your way. Double lots are fine if you have a huge capital, but not for people who have small capital because it would effect your equity badly. Double lots and double profits dont happen always. That is why if you want to trade in double lots make sure your account can take the strain because the market might go against you. And it's very dangerous. And I think stop loss best way to avoid big losing, and we have to becareful with this strategy and it will be maximize if we open trade after news released

10. The Following User Says Thank You to benazier For This Useful Post:

146 (2020-03-26)

Member senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Whenever we double the lot size then it automatically doubles everything related with it. First of all our used margin will be doubled and after that our commission will be doubled and profit and loss both will be doubled. If we win the trade the with double profit our happiness will be double OR if we lose the trade then with double loss our sadness and tension will also be doubled. indeed it is risky pengguanaan large double lot. keuntunganpun too big. I think this kind of strategy in both the use to when we feel one open position. example: we buy a lot of open positions 1, then because of the great movement we are experiencing an error downtrend. we open in a dangerous position, and to avoid the MC we open a sell position with lot 2. This kind of system is the key, but with the double point can cover first losses.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to senyum For This Useful Post:

146 (2020-03-26)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 348 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 97 147 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)