+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 348 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 90 140 ... LastLast

Thread: Double Lots = Double Profits.

Member rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like to trade with a high value but need to know the nature of the currency pair. capacity should be reviewed in detail all of the candle. that we can identify where the market will go. either up or down. even more so on the currency Eur / Usd .. for example market will reverse at what hour the candle .. every day is usually ... it's too risky you should also be careful also want to double a lot you need to analyze it when a great chance for profit,then you can,but do not forget to make the money management of a way wise

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rahim09 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hi friend,for me double lot strategy you can apply when you know the trend of market,so it can minimize your risk,you can view the market trend by view on high timeframe first like 4h,1day or 1week.then you can make entry on small time frame,if the price against your entry,put again by double lot,because you already know the trend of market obviously you are telling about the risk factor there is alot of risk in the trading we have to kept in mind and we also have to manage our money management in order to avoid the loses if we are unable to do this we have to suffer with so many loss in the forex we will loss all of our money

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah you right just double ur lots u can then short cut about pips u gain so u can make 10 pips and be happy as like the trader who struggle to gain 100 pips at one trade may he stay for hours and days to find some chance to get them it's risky but it profitably. double lot use karna koi bahut badi problem nahin hai main to 50 se 100 position aik sath open kar safe trade kar sakta hoon ismain sabse important aapka deposit hota hai agar deposit bahut kam hai to double lot ka ya multiple lot ka use soch samjh kar karein .

Member kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes dounle lots means double profit. but it dont happen always. That is why if you want to trade in double lots make sure your account can take the strain because the market might go against you. And it's very dangerous. And I think stop loss best way to avoid big losing, and we have to becareful with this strategy and it will be maximize if we open trade after news released using lots that are too large will certainly make greater account of risk, and I usually market entry when the signal is valid and shows trends that will run long, therefore be careful in trading forex

Member lionel has a spectacular aura about lionel has a spectacular aura about lionel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as for me I think the most dangerous part of forex trading is when you try to double our fate in other for us to gain more profit, but we could be right and wrong at the same time if we we need more equity in the other to be the team that wins the trade always based on my understanding, think twice before doubling our lot hi all now i have good idea and good opinion about double lot,we may use it when we have much balance.then we may use double lot just to recover our lose that mean its just for hedging when we open buy then get minus such as 15 pips we will double lot if our lose get recover we will close all this,,how about my opinon?

Member frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trade is an business so every body need to trade for a long time to control his establishment otherwise he can be fail easily, so when a trader start to trade he should be acre about his capital capacity , his capital capacity must be control to his trade capacity volume, so when he take risk out of his volume capacity he can be face to loss, So if any trader want to earn more profit from give double lot he have to proper capital volume.

Trusted Member Rashid05 has a reputation beyond repute Rashid05 has a reputation beyond repute Rashid05 has a reputation beyond repute Rashid05 has a reputation beyond repute Rashid05 has a reputation beyond repute Rashid05 has a reputation beyond repute Rashid05 has a reputation beyond repute Rashid05 has a reputation beyond repute Rashid05 has a reputation beyond repute Rashid05 has a reputation beyond repute Rashid05 has a reputation beyond repute Rashid05's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,317 Times in 3,228 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Today market analysis
    You will earn more money if you will follow my views,because I have posted this after checking the previous routine oaf daily time frame of H1,H4 clearly. some traders use fundamental analysis, other use indicators or supports and residences , believe on your own strategy.
    This is very risky investment. According to my limited knowledge the investors should wait and see the every aspects of the market. The investor checks the actual worth of the stock in the market.

Senior Member Ahmed148 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed148 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed148 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed148 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed148 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed148 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed148 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed148 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed148 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed148 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed148 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,900 Times in 2,834 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex forum is the good forum in the world. It provide us facility to earn good profit by trading on it.
    I have also use this forum for invest money and make trading to earn good profit.
    I have used to indicators RSI and Zigzag for signal of trading then I have made trading and earn good profit.
    Note:Always Follow the making experienced with others having great knowledge about trading.===========

Junior Member bonus12 is on a distinguished road bonus12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think its not good to take double lot, it also take double risk for your money.

Do not put your money in one basket
    Take another currency to trading

Member pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Double lots not always yield double profits , to make double profit we also need to have accurate trade signal to enter the market. Otherwise the same double lots can make us to loose more than what we can afford to loose. Hence while trading with double lots we should make sure that our stop loss is choosen at right price. Double or multiple lots involves so much risk unless the trader is very much experienced. As a beginner it is better to start with a single lot. In case the trade fails, at least there is an opportunity to place further orders as there will be balance in our account. With double or multiple lots, a losing trade would usually wipe of the account in case of a newbie. So, my opinion is never try double lots till you are enough experienced in the market and have made profits consistently.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 348 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 90 140 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)