+ Reply to Thread
Page 334 of 359 FirstFirst ... 234 284 324 332 333 334 335 336 344 ... LastLast
Results 3,331 to 3,340 of 3583

Thread: Which thing you hate mostly in Forex ?

Member 3mala is on a distinguished road 3mala's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Losses in forex , is something which all the traders hate in forex and I am sure no trader would ever like to suffer losses while trading but it is a part of this trade and markets so losses are inevitable and traders must accept losses .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Re quotes is one of the major problems and I hate o see it specially when the market movements are fast and I want to perform any trade at a particular price and it does not get executed due to the same reason and few pips does make a different to the trade .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned deep is an unknown quantity at this point deep's Avatar
    Thanks
    Big spreads are really problems for many traders specially those who are short term traders because they have to close their positions due to the short term but they can not due to the high spread.

Banned zahidrock will become famous soon enough zahidrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    I hate mostly greediness on forex. Sometime i can't control my greediness on trading and on that time i loss my balance which come from profit. I really hate this on my trading. If i can control this then i hope i can make good profit and enjoy with forex trading.

Member marjuck will become famous soon enough marjuck will become famous soon enough marjuck's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i hate over trading in forex market. when i fall in loss my mind is totally uncontrollable and i engage in over trading. as a result i blow up my account. this is my bad side in forex trading. i try to over come it but it is happen with my senseless mind.

Banned deep is an unknown quantity at this point deep's Avatar
    Thanks
    The thing that I hate most in the forex is the big spread of some currency pairs. I feel that those currency pairs that are volatile should have the same spread with the currency pairs that are less volatile. This will make forex trading easy for newbies too.

Banned eddy is on a distinguished road eddy's Avatar
    Thanks
    I hate the forex trading market is an unstable condition which results in extremely difficult to analyze and not just so that when the trade had to find stories that support and technical analysis to be precise

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    An other thing that I hate most and that is when we open the trade with the help of looking right trend then prices going wrong direction and suddenly trend changed, that is the thing I hate mostly

Senior Member jakir0079 is on a distinguished road jakir0079's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am not find any thing hate mostly in Forex. I think Forex is the best trade in the world and Forex is the better than other business. Forex trade all system so easy and so simple for trading. I know Forex is a risky business but it is profitable business too. So i like Forex.

Member anton is on a distinguished road anton's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by aun View Post
    I hate in forex the verification process of trading accounts .it is so boring that some times one is become rash. Without this we can not interact with this market. Is there an easy way to open an account and trading with forex?
    I also sometimes feel ha and it is very tedious, complicated, you try to use a broker IFX IFX I think the rules do not need to be complicated with account verification, we can trade even though we have not verified the data, and this has been proven in my account.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 334 of 359 FirstFirst ... 234 284 324 332 333 334 335 336 344 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)