+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 359 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 127 ... LastLast

Thread: Which thing you hate mostly in Forex ?

Member cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sometimes this is the worst of the foreign exchange market. If I have good results, then a second or a lot of money. And my husband and I hate it. I write a lot of times when they do something a year old habit. But I am really serious about Forex, I have a lot of money. and loss and loss that we have to eliminate are all things that are known to be wrong that we have to work and channel well and appreciate that we work well with the good problems we do with forex. it's all good in the right way that we can all run the market so that we can understand different values

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member musuh has a spectacular aura about musuh has a spectacular aura about musuh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The thing I hate when trading forex is when I experience prolonged losses and over time it will become my MC. The thing I hate the most in forex trading. Because it is already very familiar, but we must be able to avoid it. That's the thing I hate the most. and Yes my friend also hates this re-massage. But I think the server was busy, many traders did something at that time. So that's why requotes occur I think. But when I set a pending entry or exit the order it is run first.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member adafx will become famous soon enough adafx will become famous soon enough adafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are several reasons why I hate forex, but the main reason I hate forex the most is the high level of uncertainty in the market. Several times an accurate study and proper knowledge of your prediction market is in conflict with the market. Several times the luck factor is also taken into account in the money market. and Yes I also hate this re-quote system with this I also don't like high spreads in pairs because for this reason most of the time I cannot give some trades because all cross currencies have high spreads for this I do not trade with cross currencies

Member syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hehehehe of course it was a crushing defeat because there was only one open position in entering the market, and ... when we were hit by floating there was absolutely no courage to leave the market in a state of great loss ... I'm sure you are all too and I have never felt if the broker cancels the profit we make, do I know the broker is saying the reason how much you are profitable? I understand that many have no experience because I am still a beginner in forex.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to syarifudin For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member finda will become famous soon enough finda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this is very bad several times we have to wait and wait and wait for some movements in the market. this time I just hate waiting because this is human nature so everyone wants to get quick profits. yes losing money is another factor i hate so i always want to get and don't want to lose money. that's bad because after some work instead of income we have to lose.
    Well, actually you lose because of your mistakes because you are not good enough to survive so you lose and the market will not care what you want to achieve because you want to work so we cannot control the market we can control our risk and we can control our losses . so we can do our traDings AND BELIEVE ME is not impossible

Member finda will become famous soon enough finda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this is very bad several times we have to wait and wait and wait for some movements in the market. this time I just hate waiting because this is human nature so everyone wants to get quick profits. yes losing money is another factor i hate so i always want to get and don't want to lose money. that's bad because after some work instead of income we have to lose.
    Well, actually you lose because of your mistakes because you are not good enough to survive so you lose and the market will not care what you want to achieve because you want to work so we cannot control the market we can control our risk and we can control our losses . so we can do our traDings AND BELIEVE ME is not impossible

Member qomat will become famous soon enough qomat will become famous soon enough qomat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    some time the market is wrong and resolve many accounts this does not work well the market i don't know the news comes and the market moves very fast and a lot of the time i lose in this situation and now i avoid trading for a long time and try to get a few pips and close it and fighting the news market does not work well but overall forex works well and we can make money from it. and several times I face the same situation, I think this is my internet connection problem, now I know that other traders are also facing the same problem, or there is no reason to hate the Forex market, because this is a brokerage problem or technical matters not from Forex market. I like this market like anything because I have great expectations from this market. To get a big profit by using my time and skills.

Member sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that the thing we hate the most in forex can be the same as other traders, because for me I really hate to get a loss and that loss means that my money is lost, traders also hate it and I hate margin calls. Because a margin call can eat up all your balance when pips against you. I think almost every trader hates this. I also hate market volatility because in such situations I have the opportunity to make a large amount of losses.

Member syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes the forex trading business is the best because it offers high profits, we can get money quickly from there. although forex is high risk but we can make management to minimize the risks we face ... and I really hate to miss the moment. because there was a need to leave home, I turned off my computer and didn't take position. but I just opened metatrader, and prices have gone up hundreds of pips. why often miss moments?

Member ma eny will become famous soon enough ma eny will become famous soon enough ma eny's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the most hated in forex trading is, when we find it difficult to make profits on the forex market, and we always get big losses, but if we can be consistent in making profits in the forex market, this will be a very pleasant business because it can be a source of income for people good and Msi ksi cheez se nafrat nhi hai Forex kyn k yeh world ka behtreen business hi jis ki profit ratio sb se zayada hai ksi bhi or k muqable business is kawaawa ap pe koi pabandi nhi hai ki ki ki ki tarah kyn k market Forex ap k liye 24 gante majood hain or weekends in the hain isa mtlb band market in sirf 5 working days hain oak hafte me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 359 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 127 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)