+ Reply to Thread
Page 481 of 482 FirstFirst ... 381 431 471 479 480 481 482 LastLast
Results 4,801 to 4,810 of 4813

Thread: High leverage good or bad ?

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is risky because of the leverage factor. so if a trader is using high leverage then obviously he is taking a big risk. though it may bring good profits within a short period it has the same potential to bring a big loss.

And a trader does well in forex if he minimises the risks, thats a well known fact, so taking high risk is not beneficial to good trading
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

Member bigearners will become famous soon enough bigearners will become famous soon enough bigearners's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    high leverages are good as well as bad too. if you want to made good and quick profit by knowing trend over forex market, then leverages comes good for you. But if you made loss, then its comes out bad for you.
    Even, myself following and playing with small leverages because myself consider me as a beginner.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sibali View Post
    I think between laverage high and low laverage each has advantages and disadvantages that should be every trader already know. For the active trader should choose low laverage, to maintain margins
    i do not know exactly about this, but about profit does not depend to this situation, as we know the problem is how we make it good or not, do we can open position with good or not and how do we make analysis, so if we can make some profit with consistent, there is no problem about leverage

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sibali will become famous soon enough sibali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think between laverage high and low laverage each has advantages and disadvantages that should be every trader already know. For the active trader should choose low laverage, to maintain margins

Member nuh514 is on a distinguished road nuh514's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by 100c View Post
    Dear friends I am trading on 1:200 but I want to try on high leverage. Tell me what are the risk and possibilities ? Is it a reliable ?
    I think using leverage with 1:200 is quite low you must remain in between the two extremes. I am using the leverage of 1:600 which is good I think and it is causing no difficulty for me.

Member preetksgill is on a distinguished road preetksgill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I trade with 1:1000 leverage, yet I decide lot size on the basis of 1:100 because then i am able to safeguard mywself from trading with huge lots and risking more funds for stupid trades

Member Jazpa has a spectacular aura about Jazpa has a spectacular aura about Jazpa has a spectacular aura about Jazpa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nikhil_rrane View Post
    High leverage will always eat your balance. It should be used when you are confirm about the trend. I think it will be difficult to predict trend in forex. With high leverage you should not trade in the volatile period it will hit your margin call immediately. Now you can pick from this facts and decide whether to use or not.
    I agree with you nikhil_rrane. High leverage will always lead us to early margin call if the trade is going down for us. High leverage helps us to make quick money too but if we want to survive in the market for long period, we need to start trading with small leverage first. It will be best to hang on to the market as long as possible without getting margin call soon.

Member speedy will become famous soon enough speedy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    High leverage is not bad if we don't misuse it. By misusing it I mean if we don't open big lot size and if we don't over trade then high leverage is quite beneficial. With high leverage we can open the same position with the less margin.

Banned sejun is an unknown quantity at this point sejun's Avatar
    Thanks
    leverage is main and impotent is every Forex trader because you choose you leverage by your account amount . I think 1:200 is right for small account and 1:400 is big account. you take risk more in your big account.

Banned nikhil_rrane is on a distinguished road nikhil_rrane's Avatar
    Thanks
    High leverage will always eat your balance. It should be used when you are confirm about the trend. I think it will be difficult to predict trend in forex. With high leverage you should not trade in the volatile period it will hit your margin call immediately. Now you can pick from this facts and decide whether to use or not.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to nikhil_rrane For This Useful Post:

farheen90 (2013-02-24)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 481 of 482 FirstFirst ... 381 431 471 479 480 481 482 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)