+ Reply to Thread
Page 480 of 482 FirstFirst ... 380 430 470 478 479 480 481 482 LastLast
Results 4,791 to 4,800 of 4813

Thread: High leverage good or bad ?

Member zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kamla View Post
    High leverage will always eat your balance. It should be used when you are confirm about the trend. I think it will be difficult to predict trend in forex. With high leverage you should not trade in the volatile period it will hit your margin call immediately. Now you can pick from this facts and decide whether to use or not.
    i dont know why you people say high leverage will eat your balance,its dangerous ,its not advisable for newbies etc.Please people understand that high leverage is completely harmless unless you misuse it.If you open a big lot with small capital then its harmful.So its traders who make it harmful.Or else its harmful and its beneficial as it gives more free margin.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member kamla will become famous soon enough kamla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    High leverage will always eat your balance. It should be used when you are confirm about the trend. I think it will be difficult to predict trend in forex. With high leverage you should not trade in the volatile period it will hit your margin call immediately. Now you can pick from this facts and decide whether to use or not.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes I agree with that as I always set as high leverage I can set. because I just want to avoid quick margin call and want to stay in the market for longer and does not matter at the end if I eventually get margin call then i may not have left for future but yes there can be advantages as well as disadvantages of high leverage. I am happy with high leverage.

Senior Member hiren will become famous soon enough hiren will become famous soon enough hiren's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with you nikhil_rrane. High leverage will always lead us to early margin call if the trade is going down for us. High leverage helps us to make quick money too but if we want to survive in the market for long period, we need to start trading with small leverage first. It will be best to hang on to the market as long as possible without getting margin call soon.

Member bigearners will become famous soon enough bigearners will become famous soon enough bigearners's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    High leverages means high risk that will leads to quick n huge profit and if it will not comes out your way then it will leads to quick loss.
    Quote Originally Posted by patil View Post
    उच्च का लाभ उठाने हमेशा आपकी शेष राशि को खा जाएगा. यह जब तुम प्रवृत्ति के बारे में पुष्टि कर रहे हैं करने के लिए इस्तेमाल किया जाना चाहिए. मुझे लगता है कि यह विदेशी मुद्रा में प्रवृत्ति भविष्यवाणी करना मुश्किल हो जाएगा. उच्च का लाभ उठाने के साथ आप अस्थिर अवधि में व्यापार नहीं यह अपने मार्जिन कॉल तुरंत मारा जाएगा चाहिए. अब आप इस तथ्यों से लेने और तय है कि का उपयोग करें या नहीं कर सकते हैं.
    yeah, mein tumhse puri tarah agree hoon high leverages jada tar margin call deti hai jisse aapke account balance zero ho jata hai, mein suggest karunga small leverage or lot size se forex market mein khele woh jada safe hai.

Senior Member patil will become famous soon enough patil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    उच्च का लाभ उठाने हमेशा आपकी शेष राशि को खा जाएगा. यह जब तुम प्रवृत्ति के बारे में पुष्टि कर रहे हैं करने के लिए इस्तेमाल किया जाना चाहिए. मुझे लगता है कि यह विदेशी मुद्रा में प्रवृत्ति भविष्यवाणी करना मुश्किल हो जाएगा. उच्च का लाभ उठाने के साथ आप अस्थिर अवधि में व्यापार नहीं यह अपने मार्जिन कॉल तुरंत मारा जाएगा चाहिए. अब आप इस तथ्यों से लेने और तय है कि का उपयोग करें या नहीं कर सकते हैं.

Banned nikhil_rrane is on a distinguished road nikhil_rrane's Avatar
    Thanks
    High leverage only to be used for the scalping. Please do not use the high leverage for short term or long term trading because you never know that trend change immediately. High leverage most of the times kills your account balance. So keep in mind about your risk to reward ratio and use leverage according to that.

Banned kim chiu is an unknown quantity at this point kim chiu's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think high leverage is good because we can earn bigger money, but we must be careful and we must have a very good strategy because we can lose big too if we use big lots. So it is both good and bad, it depends on the result of the trade, and if the strategy has a high success rate.

Junior Member YJSP is on a distinguished road YJSP's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by 100c View Post
    Dear friends I am trading on 1:200 but I want to try on high leverage. Tell me what are the risk and possibilities ? Is it a reliable ?
    With higher leverage, you can trade more lots with same capital, but for a serious money management trader, they do not do that, they trade the same thing; at this stage, with higher leverage, you will not easier to get a margin call when you in loss, of course, if you suffer a big loss, the money left is smaller than lower leverage, that will often happens for newbies, so some country limit the leverage to limit traders to overtrade, and limit their money left if they suffer a big loss.

Member realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always feel that high leverage is always better for the small time traders as it gives more chances to trade.If the investment is less then higher leverage is better.One should use Stop loss to minimize the losses.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 480 of 482 FirstFirst ... 380 430 470 478 479 480 481 482 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)