+ Reply to Thread
Page 464 of 482 FirstFirst ... 364 414 454 462 463 464 465 466 474 ... LastLast
Results 4,631 to 4,640 of 4813

Thread: High leverage good or bad ?

Senior Member lights will become famous soon enough lights's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    great leverage is good for me because I can trade freely for a small capital, there are advantages and disadvantages to the use of leverage. with great leverage we can get a big profit quickly, but can result in a loss in quick time as well. with the use of leverage, we can minimize the losses, although with a smaller profit as well

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    high leverage is good for scalpers.you need very short sl for using high leverage.if you will need a long stoploose setting for your trade then high leverage is very risky cause it may finish your account very fast.and you will have margin call very early.but it will also help you earn fast if you use it with scalping.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ericnyamu will become famous soon enough ericnyamu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    its very important to start with small leverage when you are beginning forex because then we have the chance to maintain and control our emotions of greed. high leverage though can be a savior can also kill your a/c if you donot have very powerful money management

Banned norix will become famous soon enough norix's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by deathzz View Post
    use of high leverage or low leverage which I think is almost no difference in our profitability over the lot that we use it.
    using 1:1000 or 1:500 leverage will provide the same benefits if you use a lot 0.1, then 10 pips will still provide a profit of $ 1. CMIIW ,,
    leverage is value for money are we going to trade for the transaction. if the view is more influential, but even using the smallest lota we could still lose if we are still poor financial management

Junior Member amgad1982 is an unknown quantity at this point amgad1982's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    high leverage is good my dear if you use it well with trust analysis and trust trade open . but advice from me to you make your target profit is 5 or 6 pips . that is my way to trade

Member audio is an unknown quantity at this point audio's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes obviously higher leverage leads to higher profit and also higher loss. high leverage means that you are taking big risk and definitely it also increases the chances of loss.

Banned s.akhtar is on a distinguished road s.akhtar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by vineet View Post
    i think that the high leverage is good for our capitale in case of small one even, when we have big capital i think we can use the leverage in case of the garnt and the good signale with more lot size to make good profit
    i think also leverage can change the game i mean forex trading , you should say right because low capital trader can take this handy and use very well they can gain just little time spend . but other side some people can losses all his/her capital to miss use leverage to open big lot trade. but overall indeed leverage can be effective for trader.

Member deathzz is on a distinguished road deathzz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    use of high leverage or low leverage which I think is almost no difference in our profitability over the lot that we use it.
    using 1:1000 or 1:500 leverage will provide the same benefits if you use a lot 0.1, then 10 pips will still provide a profit of $ 1. CMIIW ,,

Senior Member vineet will become famous soon enough vineet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that the high leverage is good for our capitale in case of small one even, when we have big capital i think we can use the leverage in case of the garnt and the good signale with more lot size to make good profit

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    leverage is set for the trader to get the margin for their needs so there is no problem with the leverage and if the traders get some losing and then they blame their losing to the leverage and it means that they do not understand with leverage, how to trade with safe and also they want to clear their hands from their mistakes, it is not fair
    do the best we can

+ Reply to Thread
Page 464 of 482 FirstFirst ... 364 414 454 462 463 464 465 466 474 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)