+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 482 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 127 ... LastLast

Thread: High leverage good or bad ?

Member sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes leverage is important if we don't learn forex and get more and more knowledge and experience then how do we trader like a professional, for that we use this forum and learn about forex trading and apply all things to our trade to get good results and be a good trader and I think that's good. Because I use a large leverage too. Like 1: 500 or 1: 1000, because I judge if we use a large leverage then we will be more flexible in using existing capital. and will not feel pressured by lack of capital.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member karwa will become famous soon enough karwa will become famous soon enough karwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you know how to use leverage ... no problem. Some use this leverage and use it with good capital management and therefore generate profits and profits from this leverage. But if you don't know how to take advantage of high leverage, it will get you into a margin call and if you have a lot of money then use low leverage .. using low leverage is controlling yourself from trading .. but yes we can use high leverage when we have complete control over ourselves and have perfect rules for maximum lot sizes per trade

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    High leverage is risky if you don't trade with good money management and with low capital. If you trade with money management, that's no problem. We need to use at least 1: 100 leverage because our capital is low. But if you can manage the lot size then it will not be a problem and leverage only means that you will use your low amount of equity in a particular trade so if you have used higher leverage then you will use lower capital in that trade alone . And I think if trading with money management rather than leverage has no effect in trading.

Member halim will become famous soon enough halim will become famous soon enough halim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    High leverage is usually not good but if your capital is high and you have experienced it then you can use high leverage. for that time high leverage is very good for you. but usually 1: 600 is good leverage and I also use it. and I support the use of leverage that cannot be too high or too low. And 1: 500 in this case will be very suitable for every trader. Although using 1: 1000 leverage will not harm a trader unless and until he becomes greedy and starts trading with high lots. Trading with high lots will be dangerous for new traders.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to halim For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member tigha truck will become famous soon enough tigha truck will become famous soon enough tigha truck's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Leverage is an amazing facility provided by brokers, after all being honest in my opinion, I think I used 0 and but I don't know in advance why some brokers give us a big influence after all the benefits ie if I'm in line with the trend of benefits I get also getting bigger but if the opposite direction then my loss is even greater but I think leverage must depend on capital then the leverage you are using is good but I have a small capital and I am using a large leverage like 1: 500.

Member tigha truck will become famous soon enough tigha truck will become famous soon enough tigha truck's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Leverage is an amazing facility provided by brokers, after all being honest in my opinion, I think I used 0 and but I don't know in advance why some brokers give us a big influence after all the benefits ie if I'm in line with the trend of benefits I get also getting bigger but if the opposite direction then my loss is even greater but I think leverage must depend on capital then the leverage you are using is good but I have a small capital and I am using a large leverage like 1: 500.

Member lanmark will become famous soon enough lanmark will become famous soon enough lanmark's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It depends on your experience and expertise in Forex Trading. If you are a senior member or you have experience or you have loss capacity. Then you have taken high leverage or high trading volume. Forex trading mainly depends on financial problems if we are able to bear the loss or profit then we can do according to our ability. Generally this type of business we can do with low risk after accumulating some profits then we can take the opportunity to trade high volumes.

Member guam will become famous soon enough guam will become famous soon enough guam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Leverage is an option using what we can easily open a trade that is far more than our capital. I mean, this leverage is a very effective option for micro credit traders like us. We usually define it when opening a new account on Forex. and Because everything has a negative side as well as positive, leverage or margin loans also do it. The positive sides are a few to illustrate. But, the most common is, using this, we can open large trade with our small capital.

Member halim will become famous soon enough halim will become famous soon enough halim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I imagine that drunk leverage and low leverage each have advantages and disadvantages that every trader should know. For those who bargain must choose a low leverage, to maintain margins. and true even if we use the smallest leverage in gold trading is also very risky, it is a very volatile movement. if we use leverage for the USD / cad pair like that I think we can still suppress if there is a loss

Member angkara is on a distinguished road angkara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    je love you to ap to knowledge per dependent karta him to ap to pass forex ka knowledge when he ap forex ka ketna experience rkhty ho agr ap to pass forex ka knowledge or experience him to ap chye high leverage rakh you yes low leverage rakh you are luckily for your results. and I think it will be difficult to predict trends in forex. With high leverage you may not trade in volatile periods that will immediately hit your margin call. I think 1: 200 is appropriate for small accounts and 1: 400 is large accounts. You take more risks in your large account.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 482 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 127 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)