+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 482 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 123 ... LastLast

Thread: High leverage good or bad ?

Member average will become famous soon enough average's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good, because it can boost the ability of our capital .. Leverage had no effect by the number of loss or profit us, it's just that leverage helps us to be able to buy other currencies bigger .. leverage is a relief ... However, although we were finally able to buy in larger quantities, it does not mean we have to buy a lot at once. Keep using it wisely margin. and Its difficult to said only to use properly or correctly. As leverage is important to think when trading as this will cause us losses when not properly used and without much experience how they will differ and how much equity we will have. Although, I'm currently use the highest leverage because I see it safer and easier for new traders.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member feng has a spectacular aura about feng has a spectacular aura about feng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my friend if our account capital is small then we should keep our leverage small this will be best choice it is also true that small leverage gives us small profit but in same condition if we face loss then it will also be very small and if we greed and keep leverage high then it will very gives us big profit but in same maybe we loss our account and this can be very dangerous and painful

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fakta has a spectacular aura about fakta has a spectacular aura about fakta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading mein high leverage bhot risky hota hy agar app k pas aik achi amount hy capital mein tu app high leverage laga skty ho par agar app ka capital kam hy tu high leverage ka matlab ho ga high risk ic leye app ko kam risk k sath trading krni chaity kam leverage hi best hy greed krny sy loss hota hy. In this regard, i would like to say that high leverage can cause the reason of huge loss as well as you earn huge profit while using high leverage. I am attached with this business and I am using 1:500 leverage and I am earning good amount. I will also give the advice to all the newcomers that they should use this leverage in order to get the fruitful result from this business.

Member vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello Balnspt Fannie agreed with me that the high pressure Ndharah always eat your balance. It should be used when you are about to confirm this trend. I think it would be difficult to predict the trend in forex high leverage is good for the traders and those traders who know how to have the good and well tradings in the market then they can open the trades with good lots with good leverage so that they should get the some good and easy money from the market and they should be able to get the money in the market much more then the good way of tradings.

Member tu ur will become famous soon enough tu ur will become famous soon enough tu ur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If a trader is using money management, then he does not really require the implementation of high leverage though,sometimes it may come in handy. A trader that use high leverage can take advantage of trading situations that he is absolutely certain of. and For any laverage, pips is always constant but the amount earned or profits depends on the lot size used, and if the currency pair traded is different from the denominated currency in the trading account, the profit becomes harder to determine.

Member rabnaj will become famous soon enough rabnaj will become famous soon enough rabnaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Market prediction isn't simple for beginners as they do not have enough information regarding it. Whenever you begin trade continuously concentrate and see the items happened in past as a result of history continuously repeats itself and conjointly you get the concept what ought to be your next step its my comment Operating power pertains to the effect of different combining connected with fixed costs along with adjustable costs. Particularly, your rate connected with fixed along with adjustable costs which a business makes use of ascertains how much running power applied. An organization with a higher rate connected with fixed in order to adjustable costs is considered to be utilizing far more running power. If your businesses adjustable costs tend to be more than its fixed costs, the corporation is considered to be utilizing fewer running power. Just how which a company helps make sales can be an issue with the amount power the idea has. A company using couple of sales along with higher margins is considered to be remarkably leveraged. Conversely, an organisation with a higher amount of sales along with reduce margins is considered to be fewer leveraged.

Member gretan will become famous soon enough gretan will become famous soon enough gretan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    greediness is the nature of every human and in forex I always says that those people who don't control there greediness they have to select low leverage to forcefully control there greediness so that's why I says in some cases low leverage is good.... substantial leverage sometimes help us, but even if we use substantial leverage, we should still be able to keep ourselves so that we do not become greedy, with great leverage we will definitely be in demand to generate a large profit, yet we know that in forex there is certainly, it is not easy to profit

Member happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading mein acha leverage use krna kafi acha hota hai ager app high leverage use krtey hain tou app loss mein ja saktey hain eis liye jub b app leverage use krien tou small leverage use krein mere khayal mein kum sey kum 1.1000 ka leverage use krna chahiye I think high leverage is good for the traders those who are really experienced and already get succeeded in Forex trading. Instaforex providing us the 1:1000 leverage and those who are new in Forex trading and not well succeeded in forex trading then they must have to avoid the high leverage.

Member sevenfold will become famous soon enough sevenfold will become famous soon enough sevenfold's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually if a trader has huge capital then he/she doesn't need to use high leverage as if 1000 to 100:1 leverage allows us to negotiate with the 100000 usi instead of I say that I am suing some time 1:100 or 1:200 leverage let alone Personally I recommend to use 1:600 leverage if you are using a minimum balance amount and when you increase your balance amount you can put your leverage at 1:20

Member ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Build our confidence in our analysis and eliminate fear instead of This leverage is due to my account power and mini account that so make good profit sincere with leverage as 1:200 leverage is good i think if trader use low leverage and use good money management system then it is very good for their trading career because in this market money management is the key fact namely 500 is good because it offers low risk and thus it is good for beginners

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 482 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 123 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)