+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 482 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 ... LastLast

Thread: High leverage good or bad ?

Senior Member ismailtanveer has a reputation beyond repute ismailtanveer has a reputation beyond repute ismailtanveer has a reputation beyond repute ismailtanveer has a reputation beyond repute ismailtanveer has a reputation beyond repute ismailtanveer has a reputation beyond repute ismailtanveer has a reputation beyond repute ismailtanveer has a reputation beyond repute ismailtanveer has a reputation beyond repute ismailtanveer has a reputation beyond repute ismailtanveer has a reputation beyond repute ismailtanveer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,727 Times in 1,339 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Today market Analisisss...
    The pointers educate us concerning business sector down so do the exchanging Sell and get an enormous benefit
    So could the trading in Sell and get a huge profit.
    As this pair we know that .Big movement of every pair also because of news. News of donald trump is most important. About USA and Chaina trades...
    I am doing trading on this pair . After the analysis of moving arevages . Parabolic SR.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ismailtanveer For This Useful Post:

ary420 (2020-09-05), Unregistered (2), USA (2020-09-05)

Senior Member Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 1
    Good for us because with high leverage we can not open trade with more lot sizes and we can't open trade with big lot size then there is possibility of losing your money becomes less and for the active trader should choose low laverage.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Backbonn24 For This Useful Post:

ary420 (2020-09-05), ismailtanveer (2020-09-05), Unregistered (2), USA (2020-09-05)

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,581 Times in 878 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by douglas View Post
    You are doing terribly right. it's my sensible expertise that higher leverage isn't dangerous in the least however the most downside may be a massive ton size. I actually have got the MC over and over simply because of this massive ton size in past and currently i'm using the very best leverage of 1:1000 and restricted myself from gap a giant ton size. With high leverage you should not trade in the volatile period it will hit your margin call immediately. Now you can pick from this facts and decide whether to use or not.choose you leverage by your account amount . I think 1:200 is right for small account and 1:400 is big account. you take risk more in your big account.
    उच्च स्तर, यदि आप इसे आज़माना चाहते हैं, तो आप देखेंगे कि यह आपके खाते, मेरे मित्र के लिए बहुत हानिकारक है। मुझे लगता है कि एक व्यापारी को यह समझने की आवश्यकता है कि यह उच्च उत्तोलन के साथ व्यापार नहीं कर रहा है जो मार्जिन कॉल की ओर जाता है, लेकिन यह उच्च आकार के साथ व्यापार कर रहा है जो अधिक नुकसान की ओर जाता है और धन प्रबंधन कौशल की अनुपस्थिति भी। तो, मैं आपको उच्च स्तर के साथ खाता बनाने से बचने की सलाह दे सकता हूं। मैं 1: 200 को पर्याप्त करता हूं।

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sachit For This Useful Post:

ismailtanveer (2020-09-05), USA (2020-09-05)

Member douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You are doing terribly right. it's my sensible expertise that higher leverage isn't dangerous in the least however the most downside may be a massive ton size. I actually have got the MC over and over simply because of this massive ton size in past and currently i'm using the very best leverage of 1:1000 and restricted myself from gap a giant ton size. With high leverage you should not trade in the volatile period it will hit your margin call immediately. Now you can pick from this facts and decide whether to use or not.choose you leverage by your account amount . I think 1:200 is right for small account and 1:400 is big account. you take risk more in your big account.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to douglas For This Useful Post:

ary420 (2020-09-05), ismailtanveer (2020-09-05), USA (2020-09-05)

Member karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Leverage allows you to trade larger amounts of money, however it does bring higher risk to it. My advice would be - if you cannot loose it, don't go for high leverage. Take things slowly but surely.
    High risk investors seek high leverage as a way to enhance returns.The reason why leverage is good for Forex is that the overall market is larger with more liquidity allowing a potential "higher" leverage and accompanying risk that many end users are looking for.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to karmnun For This Useful Post:

Member terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    big leverage is not good for very little capital because it will endanger our trading positions due to the large amount of leverage our buying power also to our trading account, this is very dangerous because we will continue to buy the position while we do not have enough capital as a result our trading will have a lot of very besara loss or margin call because we closed all the positions in the state minus the margin would not hold for the present, because the number of positions open yng then we will feel a lot of well minus the results from perbalikan direction if there is a continuous jeopardize our position and we can lose in this case as the above was written.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to terangkanlah For This Useful Post:

Member prison has a spectacular aura about prison has a spectacular aura about prison's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    High level, if you want to try it, you will see that it is very harmful for your account, my friend. I think that a trader needs to understand that it is NOT trading with the high leverage that leads to margin calls but it is trading with high lot sizes that leads to more losses and also absence of money management skills. So, i can give you an advice of avoiding making account with high level. I tthink 1:200 is enough.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to prison For This Useful Post:

Member dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    1:200 is quite reasonable and common for traders to trade with my friend. Since it enables you to open a reasonable number of positions because of the margin available. However, if you choose leverage above 1:500 or below 1:50, you should think twice. Because leverage above 1:500 would only be proper for those who targets a small amount of pips and never opens a long positions. Vice versa for those who chose below 1:50

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dingin For This Useful Post:

ismailtanveer (2020-09-05), USA (2020-09-05)

Member setan has a spectacular aura about setan has a spectacular aura about setan has a spectacular aura about setan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello friends,
    Although investing is something you bonk admittance in otherwise markets likewise Forex, in this part containerful is author exponential. It meet depends on the broker that you're using but most of the times it can be up to 400:1 or 200:1. If you're not common with this conception, 200:1 substance that if, for information, you screw $1000 in your trading declare you can switch up to $200,000.

To fuck if investment is a smashing or a bad attribute, let's see the advantages and disadvantages of using it.
    One and likely the most grievous plus of this considerate of investing is that it can puddle you a destiny in no experience. Statesman money concerned in a exchange agency that you'll acquire more (when you're honourable on the business). You can pee huge profits if you use dominating or near-high investing.

The big disadvantage in doing this is that you'll e'er bonk losing trades, no concern the scheme or strategy you're using. You can alter be hand on a craft but it began by accomplishment against you and this prefab you retrograde. The retrograde air refers to your intact record. Yes, you can retrogress your full informing in fair one transaction.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to setan For This Useful Post:

ary420 (2020-09-05), ismailtanveer (2020-09-05)

Member suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    High leverage is not good at all.It is very bad.I use 1:200 and i think it is really good for trading.If you use high leverage, you will be able to open more trades and there is a huge chance of losing your whole capital.If you use low leverage,you will be restricted to open huge trades which will save your account. I have tried once in real forex trading but could not be successful owing to my short capital.Its a hard situation because forex is never easy.I think when we don't know what should we need to do and on that time have problem of controlling.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to suzana For This Useful Post:

ary420 (2020-09-05), ismailtanveer (2020-09-05)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 482 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)