+ Reply to Thread
Page 174 of 176 FirstFirst ... 74 124 164 172 173 174 175 176 LastLast
Results 1,731 to 1,740 of 1753

Thread: Forex trading karte waqt ke bad habits bataye.

Junior Member hima is just really nice hima is just really nice hima is just really nice hima is just really nice hima's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes there are many things to point out them and different mistakes, mostly peoples have the bad habits and they can work out to eliminate those bad habits. although i also have the greediness we can add some good habits too. habits can effect on your trader. but Greed is one of the biggest bad habit.
    LIKE MY POST.THEN DO NOT FORGET TO GIVE THANKS!!!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hima For This Useful Post:

anna_quen (2011-12-09), hamid (2012-01-09)

Member Jazpa has a spectacular aura about Jazpa has a spectacular aura about Jazpa has a spectacular aura about Jazpa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When we are in open positions in trade, the most negative thing that comes to our mind is hanging on to the trades for more and more profits. We stay longer in the trade with greed of more profits. And this mistake can be very dangerous sometimes. I will not say this as the complete mistake, but when it turns as mistake we may lose serious money.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Anand is on a distinguished road Anand's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Many traders stay longer in the trade with greed of making more profits, but in the end just end up losing all the money.Greediness is very harmful for trading.Don't use stoploss,not following the news are the bad habit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member arihant has a spectacular aura about arihant has a spectacular aura about arihant's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Everybody when take position then they want to take profit. No one wants to take loss. my big mistake or bad habit that I never put stop loss which gives me many times margin call.

Member sanjeev has a spectacular aura about sanjeev has a spectacular aura about sanjeev's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    लोभ मुख्य कारक है कि कई व्यापारियों के दौरान trading.Greediness व्यापार के लिए बहुत हानिकारक है. मैं टी उड़ा सकते हैं तो हमेशा अपने पूरे खाते लालच से ट्रेडिंग के दौरान दूर रहना

Senior Member ali1011 will become famous soon enough ali1011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    meri sab sy ziada bad habit hy k main greed ko control nhi kar sakta or management me nakam rehta hun jis wajha sy me abi tak profit earn karny me nakaam hun pr jab mujhy loss hota hy to mujhy thori deer asar rehta hy us k abad phir wohi bad habit ..............

Member krishan is on a distinguished road krishan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    प्वाइंट नंबर 1 और 3 मेरे लिए भी लागू है. जब मैं एक व्यापार की जगह है, मेरे मन लगता है कि हम लाभ तुरंत मिल है, मैं हमेशा नियंत्रित धैर्य नहीं मैं इस समस्या के साथ सामना करने के लिए और अधिक धन बनाने में सक्षम नहीं होगा. अंततः मैं क्यों हमेशा कम समय के लिए व्यापार दे Thats.

Member popatji will become famous soon enough popatji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My worst habit is that sometimes I analyze a chart and I am pretty positive of what should I do, but eventually the human nature takes over and I do the opposite. It usually happens when I see a tempting opportunity that I know that I should not take, but I still do and obviously lose. I tried to work on this problem and managed to reduced it, but it still occurs here and there.

Banned aryan will become famous soon enough aryan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have a very bad habit of not booking the profits during my trades when I have them and emotion of greed comes into existence and I wait for more profits which leads to losses in same trade.So I need to overcome this habit of mine.

Senior Member kamla will become famous soon enough kamla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Point number 1 and 3 also applicable for me. When i place a trade, my mind think we have to get the profit immediately, i always face with this problem by not controlling patience i will not able to create more wealth. Thats why ultimately i always give less time to trade.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 174 of 176 FirstFirst ... 74 124 164 172 173 174 175 176 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)