+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 176 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 97 147 ... LastLast

Thread: Trend Line and Break Out.

Member prabowo will become famous soon enough prabowo will become famous soon enough prabowo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes sir that is a good trendline line technique for determining the highest or lowest point in my opinion and it should be and I am always confused where to put the line because when I look at the chart and have points and then I see there are 3 points low I don't know which must be chosen as a low point. I tried reading for some tips and instructions but they all gave different opinions.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    with a bolterband we can know whether price movements are downtrend, uptrend, or sideway. the way if the price is in bowling and the conditions are sideways, if the price is above bowling and the current environment is an uptrend, if the price is below the Bolingerband trend down. and I change the trendline with the highest or lowest, and eliminate trend fans with new trends in the same trend. I trade when there is communication in step 3 but if there is no signaling then I do not trade it

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A very good trading strategy I always like to trade according to market trends and I know that trends are friends if you trade according to market trends than I think you will find that you make a good amount of profits regularly. and very good information I think line trading tends to be the most successful trading strategy in my opinion because when I open a trade based on the trend line I get 90% success in my trade.

Member sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The pattern of strategy is very good for making good profits, it gives some very clear, but there are better conditions to use, you must use the MACD indicator to find out the market is controlled by the seller or buyer, then you have added two moving average lines, 30 first and second from nine, after leaving only the trend line. and there are many indicators like MACD and harmonic indicators, which tell you the real trend. Also fundamental analysis shows you that the actual trend exists or not. Finally the choice is yours to identify or obey.

Member almont has a spectacular aura about almont has a spectacular aura about almont's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Breakout strategy is also like for me. I waited for trading after breaking out. if the market breaks up or down, I open a trade by following the trend. I have never opened a trade against the merket trend. I mean if the market price comes out of a buying trend, I open a buy position ... and some use London escape, Asian escape ... But I really like using the trendline escape strategy ... I only trade with Candlesticks, Price actions, Fibonacci and trend lines. This is my trading system ... If you can only draw the trendline correctly in your chart then I don't think you will need anything else to detect the market

Member kawah will become famous soon enough kawah will become famous soon enough kawah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is true. support and resistance levels are used as buy and sell signals when the market starts. In general, the strength of the support & resistance level is measured by the number of times the price reaches a certain level, but fails to break through. Also if a level has been tested several times before, traders will often watch for a breakout ... but it is best to read this book about support and resistance ... there are also indicators to use that draw all pivot points and I also use trendlines from the past, This is really not easy for a trend that is determined only by naked trendlines, so I use MA. And for classic Head and Shoulder or double bottom / top patterns it's very difficult to determine unless you have a trade with a high time frame. Please share how you determine this pattern using a 15 minute or 5 minute period

Member rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the trend line approach is very useful. This gives very good results. I fully understand the start of trading with the trend line approach. I imagine it happens much better than all the additional indicators and I agree with you, but it's usually difficult to analyze the head and shoulders, top of the dobble and tripple up and down, I want to know as if there is an indicator that can tell us the pattern. if you know about this then please let us know.

Member subadra has a spectacular aura about subadra has a spectacular aura about subadra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, the trend line is a way to find out the trend direction so we will make a decision to trade and follow that trend, traders can use it manually or they only use the indicator for that ... but for the final decision always go back to them ... and yes, you has registered so many types of trend lines in forex. I think there are so many indicators that can help us to draw trend lines easily on forex. But the most difficult part for us to learn is Break Out. Usually we cannot analyze when the trendline will break. Do you have a strategy to analyze the breakthrough here? Hope you can share it here.

Member namruk will become famous soon enough namruk will become famous soon enough namruk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    whether any of you tried to enter the trade 20 minutes after the break out occurred, I will try it and work specifically after the important news release and during London and the new york session causing break out wrong just minutes if we can be patient let the market move some then to enter and follow the trend is safer I think. we don't need to push ourselves to be there right when the breakout occurs. we change the settings of our minds. and to make better movements we must learn to market news better or make good analysis with our indicators well. to make a good move we have to enter when it happens to the side and make a good position. and when the range breakout we can profit with another open stop loss.

Member halim will become famous soon enough halim will become famous soon enough halim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have found that after a breakout, prices remain above the pivot point at the opening of the London market, you can let the trade go. perfect example. After the EUR / USD breakout, the market moved 27 pips then remained there for four hours. and it's better if you post how to draw trend lines and use them in trading and explain the patterns you have listed here, so that people here can understand and use them in trading there.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 176 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 97 147 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)