+ Reply to Thread
Page 156 of 176 FirstFirst ... 56 106 146 154 155 156 157 158 166 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,560 of 1755

Thread: Trend Line and Break Out.

Member BaHaaFxTr is on a distinguished road BaHaaFxTr's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the strategy of trend break out is honest and could make good profit most of time but sorry sir i cant figure out that system is someway not clear to me so could u please re post it with some screen shots and what sideway trend line is supposed to me,any formers can tell me if i wrong thank you.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member shafayetfx is on a distinguished road shafayetfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Wait for trend line and break out time then you will earn huge profit of your self so i suggest you to analysis more and earn money on forex trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member dech2003 is an unknown quantity at this point dech2003's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, ability to use all these tools you mentioned will make you to become an expert in trading forex. however you have to discipline yourself in studying, mastering all of them bescause that is the problem of some people, can't read books

Banned FREEDOM is on a distinguished road FREEDOM's Avatar
    Thanks
    Trendline is easy tools yet powerful and trendline can be combine with another strategy. I think trend is the most important to following then we need trendline to detect the trend. Trendline is labelled by a diagonal lines which we can draw it manually or use automated one.

Senior Member Ramnit is an unknown quantity at this point Ramnit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxcropoz View Post
    it's good to read trenline trend direction .. to find out where the peaks and valleys of price movements .. ketahuliah trenline use must be done carefully so we misinterpret trenline we make will lead to no good ... trenline it simple but it took a deep understanding
    to outline just draw trendlines history of the event a few weeks ago from a high price to low price that will form a trend line and see what we can to find out which way the trend is going to happen to the future

Member pkdoo7 is on a distinguished road pkdoo7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trend lines ka use sabse pahle karlena chahiye aur woh bhi sare time frames main , break out position main support ya resistance level per prices pahunch kar reversal nahin karte balki woh usi direction main same trend direction main aage badh kar support level ko naya resistance level aur resistance level ko naya support level bana dete hain aur isi main traders dhokha khate hain agar break outs ko achhe se samjhna hai to long time frames ke trends per achhe se watch karo aur market ki news per nagar rakho .

Member fxcropoz is an unknown quantity at this point fxcropoz's Avatar
    Thanks
    it's good to read trenline trend direction .. to find out where the peaks and valleys of price movements .. ketahuliah trenline use must be done carefully so we misinterpret trenline we make will lead to no good ... trenline it simple but it took a deep understanding

Senior Member Ramnit is an unknown quantity at this point Ramnit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Hansip View Post
    You will be able to get a complete picture to draw trend line .That's why I like DwMark's treendlines .Thay are mechanical and objective.If the trend persists, the entry if it touches the bottom line, and vice versa.
    drawing a trendline is basically done using the tips of the candlestick if you are a candle stick trader. Basically many traders feel better drawing a trendline using line charts as this enable for easy linking of peaks and troughs.

Member budado is on a distinguished road budado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by oil_trader View Post
    i usually obtain baffled where you can place the collection simply because after i begin to see the graph and also have upward stage after which you will find Three factors around the reduced i'm not sure which to select because the reduced stage. i attempted to see for many suggestions as well as directions however they just about all provide various viewpoint...
    I'm sorry its seems I can't picture out what you are trying to ask. May I know what pair you are trying to trade and on what day? And can you give the price and other information so that I can picture out. Like the price movement and what is your entry point and your exit point so that I can check the chart also and see your situation. Because right now I'm trying to understand your case but I don't understand what your trying to say as its really confuses me. But I'm hoping that I can help or at least understand your problem so that I can study and try to solve it also. So that if its going to happen to me I know what to do.

Member oil_trader is an unknown quantity at this point oil_trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Hansip View Post
    You will be able to get a complete picture to draw trend line .That's why I like DwMark's treendlines .Thay are mechanical and objective.If the trend persists, the entry if it touches the bottom line, and vice versa.
    i usually obtain baffled where you can place the collection simply because after i begin to see the graph and also have upward stage after which you will find Three factors around the reduced i'm not sure which to select because the reduced stage. i attempted to see for many suggestions as well as directions however they just about all provide various viewpoint...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 156 of 176 FirstFirst ... 56 106 146 154 155 156 157 158 166 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)