+ Reply to Thread
Page 154 of 176 FirstFirst ... 54 104 144 152 153 154 155 156 164 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,540 of 1755

Thread: Trend Line and Break Out.

Senior Member nadimin is an unknown quantity at this point nadimin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trend line is an old strategy that have bigger accuracy between almost of hundreds indicator. It accuracy about 70-80%. To cover 10-30% failed or unpredictable, we used Money management. IT can be Averaging, martiangle, Reversal, Stop loss. Both of this Money Management have weakness and strong.only using when london market to make a good result and only take 10 pips

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member patotcho is an unknown quantity at this point patotcho's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    --I am a newbie here in the forex market.I want to know that the system supports which
    indicators and by these indicators can we get strong signals to get a good profit in the forex market

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ernestina is on a distinguished road ernestina's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trend lines is a way to show you the trend. You draw trendline to meet the swing high of respective candles (in uptrend) or swing low (in downtrend). You can be sure that if price break the trend line (especially on big time frame), then the price will continue to run in the direction of the trend. The trendline sometimes act as support and resistance for the pair that you are trading but this S and R points are not as strong as the normal Support and Resistance zones.

Junior Member viana is on a distinguished road viana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thank , it's useful for me , I think it'll crease my knowledge about forex , but it not right for every case, something I see it wrong , and i lost a little money for it (not a new event in this time ) , i think it should only reference

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well some people believe in chart patterns, trend lines etc. whereas some people won't believe them. Some people believe indicators and some won't . I think this is what driving the market crazy. Since everybody is unique in thinking and analyzing one should follow what is comfortable and profitable to him. I am though not drawing trend lines on charts, i do use them occasionally in my trading.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

Banned abbey ak will become famous soon enough abbey ak's Avatar
    Thanks
    well i think the main point where most traders need to analysis on is the break out and the trend line and getting confirmation surely go a very long way because with break out together with confirmation we can always trade and have our mind at rest that what i really think based on the experience i have in trading forex

Member goldenmember will become famous soon enough goldenmember's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I never really believe in many of these chart patterns. You can look at one and say - oh thats a head and shoulder, and if it doesn't and goes the other way it suddently becomes a bull flag pattern. It is very unreliable and is always a retrospective thing.

Member forexdon is an unknown quantity at this point forexdon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think you are asking about the signals shape some time signal goes to the upward direction some time it goes down some time some time it move like a upward and downward together some time it have a sine wave form some time it have a cone wave form each time market situation is different

Member Forex_Fighter is an unknown quantity at this point Forex_Fighter's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there is no doubt that trend line is a very powerful tool that every trader must learn how to draw and get his entry level from breaking this line trends , but as an advice you may use an additional indicator that will help you while entering the position such as macd or rsi , or osma indicator

Banned FREEDOM is on a distinguished road FREEDOM's Avatar
    Thanks
    Breakout trendline it means reversal trend and this strategy is very good to achieve a lot of profits. And the nightmare for breakout strategy is false breakout which caused trader to suffer a heavy lost. We should aware about false breakout and wait untill candle closed to confirm the breakout.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 154 of 176 FirstFirst ... 54 104 144 152 153 154 155 156 164 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)