+ Reply to Thread
Page 153 of 176 FirstFirst ... 53 103 143 151 152 153 154 155 163 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,530 of 1755

Thread: Trend Line and Break Out.

Banned rebate lover is on a distinguished road rebate lover's Avatar
    Thanks
    seems like a good strategy..
    cant wait till monday to test this strategy and posting in here, because this is my strategy trading
    hope it will help me make some pip

---------- Post added at 04:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:03 PM ----------

use trendline for GBPUSD on TF H4
    wait price approached the area trendline, bounce or breakot That's when the decision to entry buy or sell?

Spoiler Spoiler:

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rebate lover For This Useful Post:

WDholic (2012-09-30), yudijoni (2012-11-02)

Banned shahidul is an unknown quantity at this point shahidul's Avatar
    Thanks
    i always belive in trends of the market because i have proved myself that trend observition is the important think of the market ,trends is very analisecale meter i think and it helps to trades in strrets.sometimes trends breakout ans still it always gives a good idea of fx market .so trend line is Fx market is very important think.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned gandhi is an unknown quantity at this point gandhi's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes , according to my trading using trend line you can image a line so that you can determine whether a reversal or break out area, so you can open the position well.
    ok leaernt it , good job.

Thanks
    yes agree , according to my trading using trend line you can image a line so that you can determine whether a reversal or break out area, so you can open the position well..
    good job guys .

Member contil is on a distinguished road contil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading using trend line takes precision in drawing lines on purpose. if wrong in drawing the trend line then trading that we do not also be maximized. trenline usually draw pictures of the two price highs or lows prices .. and if the price was over the line then there is a possibility that the price will continue to follow the ongoing trend.
    If trading using the break out I still do not understand, because so far I trade using indicators such as other traders are doing

Senior Member measif is on a distinguished road measif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trend is the most important part of TA. Prices do not follow a random walk, they exhibit trends. A trend can be up, down and sideways. To mark an uptrend consider the price troughs, to mark a downtrend consider the price peaks, and to mark sideways consider both peaks and troughs. A Moving Average of length 20 is also good to mark visualize immediate trend. Trends exist both in prices and volumes and they tend to correlate.
    You should never initiate a trade against the current trend.

Thanks
    yes i agree ,according to my trading using trend line you can image a line so that you can determine whether a reversal or break out area, so you can open the position well.
    good job learnt it important ok .

Banned FREEDOM is on a distinguished road FREEDOM's Avatar
    Thanks
    Entry if the trendline breakout is good strategy and we simply put stop lost above/below previous high or low candle. I trade trendline breakout in H4 and D1 time frames, it gave me a good profit and less risk. The nightmare for breakout trader is false breakout. Happy trading all....

Member yudijoni will become famous soon enough yudijoni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I love to use trendline when make position.
    here is the sample of my OP and my SL.
    Spoiler Spoiler:
    Last edited by yudijoni; 2012-09-27 at 06:49 PM.

Trusted Member malik will become famous soon enough malik will become famous soon enough malik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trend lines aur break out donon hi bohot powerful strategies hain aur aap in donon strategies ko aik saath main use kar sakty hain, main to in donon say bohot achy results hasil kar raha hoon.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 153 of 176 FirstFirst ... 53 103 143 151 152 153 154 155 163 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)