+ Reply to Thread
Page 149 of 176 FirstFirst ... 49 99 139 147 148 149 150 151 159 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,490 of 1755

Thread: Trend Line and Break Out.

Banned rok is on a distinguished road rok's Avatar
    Thanks
    The Higgins deserving of this subject associated with Real The city fortunate enough again, this guy was crowned the persona about Real The city be successful a final war in order to acquire. The condition Shenanigan, Particular sports Bilbao devotees extremely inhospitable ecosystem, Actual This town found the 1st 32 La Lia award when it comes to pub past.

---------- Post added at 05:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:43 AM ----------

Many business owners and managers find themselves caught up in a constant round of fire fighting. There just never seems to be a quiet moment and when you eventually get your head above water - its easy to get knocked back down again and find yourself fire fighting all over again.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Dages0308 is on a distinguished road Dages0308's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sir keep posting but share image for your strategy.. i hope you no heavy go given your strategy.
    because i interested about use trendline simple and accuracy... how to use style trendline ?? maybe pattern in chart very needed and helped for use trendline. thanks

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member aisfx is on a distinguished road aisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ichsanz View Post
    This technique is very good and follow the direction of the trend so it is recommended for newbies .. but to determine the breakout was successful or not you had to dance her trendline line from the time frame. not small. because it can either signal the future
    , in Forex trading follow the strongest trend direction daily and weekly analysis good for accuracy prior to the open position, a lot of harm because it does not fit the trend analysis that occurs in the daily and weekly, a small trend follow the trend of price movement

Senior Member ichsanz is an unknown quantity at this point ichsanz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shaonmra View Post
    Discuss trend line strategy and break out or failed break out for pairs.
    (1) use trend line: (a)Up Trend line (b)down Trend line (c) flat trend line /sideways (d) triangle/ascending/descending/climbing/flag pattern
    (2)Head and Shoulder pattern or double bottom/top
    This technique is very good and follow the direction of the trend so it is recommended for newbies .. but to determine the breakout was successful or not you had to dance her trendline line from the time frame. not small. because it can either signal the future

Senior Member Ramnit is an unknown quantity at this point Ramnit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kopil View Post
    I want to ask you, if this system using MA, BB and fibonanci, seeing break outs usually use indicators., can you explain how I view the trend to use the line. and when prices turned
    Like others I rarelly used the trendline,and now i use fibonacci chanel and still learn to how to use fibonacci channel,its like trend line. I think may be maybe its work like other fibo,to know support's Resistance. Thanks everybody ...

Senior Member kopil is on a distinguished road kopil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I want to ask you, if this system using MA, BB and fibonanci, seeing break outs usually use indicators., can you explain how I view the trend to use the line. and when prices turned

Senior Member pakhi_pk is an unknown quantity at this point pakhi_pk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am interested to know this, please explain this with chart. Or all members may explain here.I think, this is to analyze the trend by drawing lines in chart.

Banned shohagpal is on a distinguished road shohagpal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Many business owners and managers find themselves caught up in a constant round of fire fighting. There just never seems to be a quiet moment and when you eventually get your head above water - its easy to get knocked back down again and find yourself fire fighting all over again.

The good news is - there is a lot you can do to stop the fire fighting and get calm and back in control.

I spoke to Hilary Briggs, a profitable growth expert with over 25 years experience, having held senior management positions at Rover Group, Whirlpool Corporation and The Laird Group plc.

Member himelbf is an unknown quantity at this point himelbf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well very awesome dealing technique I always like to do business according to the pattern of the industry and I knows that the pattern is the buddy if you business according to the pattern of the industry than I think you will discover that you are creating great deal of benefit on the consistent base.

Senior Member pakhi_pk is an unknown quantity at this point pakhi_pk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    IT can be Averaging, martiangle, Reversal, Stop loss. Both of this Money Management have weakness and strong.Trend line is an old strategy that have bigger accuracy between almost of hundreds indicator. It accuracy about 70-80%. To cover 10-30% failed or unpredictable, we used Money management.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 149 of 176 FirstFirst ... 49 99 139 147 148 149 150 151 159 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)