+ Reply to Thread
Page 148 of 176 FirstFirst ... 48 98 138 146 147 148 149 150 158 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,480 of 1755

Thread: Trend Line and Break Out.

Member nsr.sultana is an unknown quantity at this point nsr.sultana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we can excellent fall short in the Pattern Range and Crack Out and that is why we really need to delay for a verification to the route of the Pattern Range and Crack Out in other to be very sure depending on my encounter in the currency dealing because with verification then we should comprehend a type of retrenchment.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sulasih is an unknown quantity at this point sulasih's Avatar
    Thanks
    Wow, seems very simple. The trick is to draw the CORRECT trendline at the correct timeframe, maybe?

By the way, can you please share what is the value of MA you are using?

good????

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Ups&Downs is an unknown quantity at this point Ups&Downs's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i always obtain confused where you can put the collection because after i see the graph and have upward point after which i see you will find 3 factors on the reduced i don't know which to choose because the low stage. i tried to see for some suggestions and directions but they just about all give various opinion.

Banned abayomi kolade is on a distinguished road abayomi kolade's Avatar
    Thanks
    based in my opinion i think the best way to always be at the winning side of the trade is to try as much as we can to understand the Trend Line and Break Out and always wait for a confirmation then we can always get the best out of the forex market based on my observation because the more we get confirmation the better it was

Member yudijoni will become famous soon enough yudijoni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Just nother sample fo you all brother maybe we can learn and discuss togehter here.
    This the sample from EU.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Member akhin is an unknown quantity at this point akhin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trend Line and Break Out

Discuss trend line strategy and break out or failed break out for pairs.
    (1) use trend line: (a)Up Trend line (b)down Trend line (c) flat trend line /sideways (d) triangle/ascending/descending/climbing/flag pattern
    (2)Head and Shoulder pattern or double bottom/top

Banned budis is an unknown quantity at this point budis's Avatar
    Thanks
    Erus I still wear indicator light bro ... Range + daily sweet spot (make a line that I think is the magic zone in the 00-14 and 50-64) A clear indicator of pubic hair without the cover price. Please stop by to tread CSR Plus to see my chart form.

Member yudijoni will become famous soon enough yudijoni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Looks like no one attach their MT4 chart to discuss or sharing about Trendline.
    Here is the sample of my chart maybe usefull for you my friend and to start discussing.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Member mizishab is an unknown quantity at this point mizishab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i always get puzzled where to put the range because when i see the data and have up factor and then i see there are 3 factors on the low i don't know which one to select as the low factor. i tried to study for some guidelines and guidelines but they all give different viewpoint.

Banned rnnp04 is an unknown quantity at this point rnnp04's Avatar
    Thanks
    Understanding trend line is very important for every forex trader. If a trader can draw a trend line perfectly, Get the support and resistance he will be succeeded in every trade. Beside this we need to follow some high impact news.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 148 of 176 FirstFirst ... 48 98 138 146 147 148 149 150 158 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)