Page 147 of 176 FirstFirst ... 47 97 137 145 146 147 148 149 157 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,470 of 1755

Thread: Trend Line and Break Out.

Member kammraz is an unknown quantity at this point kammraz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by agitiga View Post
    I have tried to learn how to draw trend line but I am unable to draw a good trend line. Can anyone draw a good trendline
    It's not that hard. Open your MT4 platform and change your chart to line chart instead of candlestick. Now draw the trendline. Also keep in mind support and resistant is a zone not just a price point. It might also break your zone and come back and go the other way around. You have to have enough experience to be able to tell which way it will go next.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sulasih is an unknown quantity at this point sulasih's Avatar
    Thanks
    Wow, seems very simple.
    The trick is to draw the CORRECT trendline at the correct timeframe, maybe?

By the way, can you please share what is the value of MA you are using?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ichsanz is an unknown quantity at this point ichsanz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shaonmra View Post
    Discuss trend line strategy and break out or failed break out for pairs.
    (1) use trend line: (a)Up Trend line (b)down Trend line (c) flat trend line /sideways (d) triangle/ascending/descending/climbing/flag pattern
    (2)Head and Shoulder pattern or double bottom/top
    trend line is good for use because of its high profitable level.
    I will add of techniques and the trend line break this out. please use zigzag indicator and the indicator pivot and support and resistance or you plug in high low retrachment Fibo one day ..
    after that you put indi trend line. and when there is a hammer candle pattern (in support trend line and bottom line) and hangingmnan (in resistance or trend lines line up) ... you can do the open position.
    accuracy was high when the incident occurred on the daily time frame or H4 ..

Member aisfx is on a distinguished road aisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mdjoy16 View Post
    I think, this is to analyze the trend by drawing lines in chart. I am interested to know this, please explain this with chart. Or all me good like forex forum indian thanks
    forex traders to see trends can use auto trend indicator, Cross ma, and Bollinger bands, rather than manually better indicator trend line, because it is more accurate to quickly see trends quickly, we can open and close positions according to trend analysis

Banned mdjoy16 is on a distinguished road mdjoy16's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think, this is to analyze the trend by drawing lines in chart. I am interested to know this, please explain this with chart. Or all me good like forex forum indian thanks

Member agitiga is on a distinguished road agitiga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have tried to learn how to draw trend line but I am unable to draw a good trend line. Can anyone draw a good trendline

Member mhwaheed is on a distinguished road mhwaheed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Personally I love this. I am expert in. you find out R and S and place order and get profit. When you place order you should give Stop Lose and Take Profit.

Senior Member sulasih is an unknown quantity at this point sulasih's Avatar
    Thanks
    The trading trend lines are the basics of technical analysis.
    What i have always found confusing is that if you ask
    10people to draw a trend line you usually get 10 different line.
    Thanks

Member lanre01 is on a distinguished road lanre01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Am so happy to see folks using trendline in their analysis, i have been using it for close to three years now, i must say its very reliable with close to 80% most of the time, but would nt mind to hear from you guys, if there is any other indication one can combine to make it more superb.

thanks

Senior Member Ramnit is an unknown quantity at this point Ramnit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by akhin View Post
    Trend Line and Break Out

Discuss trend line strategy and break out or failed break out for pairs.
    (1) use trend line: (a)Up Trend line (b)down Trend line (c) flat trend line /sideways (d) triangle/ascending/descending/climbing/flag pattern
    (2)Head and Shoulder pattern or double bottom/top
    trendline will provide a clearer picture so you do not have to bother thinking about other things while experiencing other conditions with few opportunities seem to be getting off on all market position.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 147 of 176 FirstFirst ... 47 97 137 145 146 147 148 149 157 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)