+ Reply to Thread
Page 145 of 176 FirstFirst ... 45 95 135 143 144 145 146 147 155 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 1755

Thread: Trend Line and Break Out.

Senior Member sulasih is an unknown quantity at this point sulasih's Avatar
    Thanks
    I really love the way that you have presented this post. Especially these pictures are so nice which make this post so understandable.
    Thanks a lot for sharing this. I am looking forward to getting more posts like this in the future.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sokcool is on a distinguished road sokcool's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am very interested in this trend analysis,,, but I'm confused is on the chart... Can you explain the chart??

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Hansip is an unknown quantity at this point Hansip's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by oreoluwa View Post
    as for me i think the very first think we need to look before we place our trade in the market is the Trend Line and Break Out once we can get a better confirmation to the direction we really wanted then we can always make the very best profit we really wanted to make in the forex market based on my understanding
    you can watch the trend lines for a long time from h1 time frame.When you can understand its support and resistance you can make profit from trade easily.You can withdraw it with your eyes and set your point of trade there more easily.

Senior Member GUTEMBERG is on a distinguished road GUTEMBERG's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    negotiate break tendencies is very good, the trader rolls for days, but it is very good because it does not need to spend hours on end in front of the pc, there videos on the Internet that explain various trends. I got a very good in 4h chart.

Banned oreoluwa is on a distinguished road oreoluwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    as for me i think the very first think we need to look before we place our trade in the market is the Trend Line and Break Out once we can get a better confirmation to the direction we really wanted then we can always make the very best profit we really wanted to make in the forex market based on my understanding

Senior Member pjpjpjjangid is an unknown quantity at this point pjpjpjjangid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes I always use these trend lines in finding the trend in forex trading market while trading through these trend lines we easily understand the market in the better manner as we normally do while trading

Senior Member hakim555 is an unknown quantity at this point hakim555's Avatar
    Thanks
    There is no limit to the amount of information you can learn about the Forex Market. However deep your knowledge is, you will still have something yet to discover.

Member abnoman is an unknown quantity at this point abnoman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear I also use trend lines in my daily analysis that are very helpful and useful in trading. I also look other option such as candlestick , povit point,support resistance and also more. for getting more breakout benefit you have to good analysis.

Thanks

Member lanre01 is on a distinguished road lanre01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Anyday any time trendline is the best as it gives more accurate analysis, wont be bad to combine RSI with or moving average 150 exponential.

Senior Member eman seif eldin is an unknown quantity at this point eman seif eldin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Alpha
    The best strategy is resistance and support strategy when the the decree upward trend, it indicates the presence of buyout and vice versa.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 145 of 176 FirstFirst ... 45 95 135 143 144 145 146 147 155 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)