+ Reply to Thread
Page 144 of 176 FirstFirst ... 44 94 134 142 143 144 145 146 154 ... LastLast
Results 1,431 to 1,440 of 1755

Thread: Trend Line and Break Out.

Member kammraz is an unknown quantity at this point kammraz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the thing is that you have to be careful when you are trading breakout. because even if the price break the trendline it doesnt mean for sure the trend is broken. the support and resistance is actually more like a zone rathen than a line. so keep this in mind when you are trading a breakout.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member truegoa will become famous soon enough truegoa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i do not really understand what is your point here, but I like the part of your post above! up to now, i like to use harmonic pattern or just any other standard pattern as my break out strategy. Well, this kind of strategy will need our effort and focus to draw the trend line in high accuracy since our entry point very depended to that line for sure. And, then, beside that trend line we also need a good understanding and proper capability to use fibonachi calculation.
    ~Your stop loss is my profit taking...!~
    ~Do this business as your game or just hobby, but manage it like this is your only one earning source...!~

Maim Indian-forex.com pyara karata hum!!!!

Banned mdjoy50 is on a distinguished road mdjoy50's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have found that following the breakout, the price remains above the pivot point at London market opening, you can let the trades run. the perfect example. Following the breakout on the EUR/USD, the mark good like forex fast business

---------- Post added at 11:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 AM ----------

I have found that following the breakout, the price remains above the pivot point at London market opening, good like forex

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned mdjoy16 is on a distinguished road mdjoy16's Avatar
    Thanks
    triangle/ascending/descending/climbing/flag pattern
    (2)Head and Shoulder pattern or double bottom/top good like forex forum thanks

Banned mbonang is an unknown quantity at this point mbonang's Avatar
    Thanks
    I actually also just use a trendline in trading with the trend line where we can see a clear trend towards either down trend or up trend, combined with analysis of demand and supply more better.
    for the head and shoulders, double bottom or double top usually comes out when the trend will occur revesal

Banned satishfx is an unknown quantity at this point satishfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Trend lines are really very helpful and I use it in my trading. I have also learnt that patterns like head and shoulders and double top/bottom and triple top/ bottom are good indicators but I have yet to use them.

Banned rebate lover is on a distinguished road rebate lover's Avatar
    Thanks
    of interest in daily candle EU, after touching a trendline that I find suport daily, daily candle close with almost no body with long shadow and visible daily trend is still up
    hmm .... could this be an indication of the sellers are running out of passion

Spoiler Spoiler:

Member casiotab is an unknown quantity at this point casiotab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    pattern range is serious company because it can create the investor see the common pattern and financial institution on the pips for benefit. big technique is also excellent because it can help us to recognize place of withdrawal and then get ready for the crack of that withdrawal area

Member sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trendlines are the simplest yet best tool in trading ever, and a breakout of a trendline results in great profit, but always wair for the price to retrace back after a trendline breakout and than enter the trade to avoid fakeouts

Banned imranghori is an unknown quantity at this point imranghori's Avatar
    Thanks
    To trade from breakout is very risky and need more confirmation indicators. Because we don't know is this strong trend enough or not. if not strong then the price with easy to rebounce again.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 144 of 176 FirstFirst ... 44 94 134 142 143 144 145 146 154 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)