+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 176 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 122 ... LastLast

Thread: Trend Line and Break Out.

Member jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes we need good decisions and good analysis, generating through trade is not an easy job. This is a worldwide marketing system where highly skilled traders are present to watch the market situation. All develop based on experience and knowledge. and sometimes I use different strategies to combine in trend lines and break out systems, in any strategy there is no easy way for beginners to start making money fast rather than learning normal procedures quickly. If you can learn quickly than you can, you can start making money easily on Forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jagal For This Useful Post:

Muhammed Awais (2020-07-23)

Member tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is true. support and resistance levels are used as buy and sell signals when the market starts. In general, the strength of the support & resistance level is measured by the number of times the price reaches a certain level, but fails to break through. Also if a level has been tested several times before, traders will often watch for a breakout ... but it is best to read this book about support and resistance ... there are also indicators to use that draw all pivot points and I also use trendlines from the past, This is really not easy for a trend that is determined only by naked trendlines, so I use MA. And for classic Head and Shoulder or double bottom / top patterns it's very difficult to determine unless you have a trade with a high time frame. Please share how you determine this pattern using a 15 minute or 5 minute period

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to tillu For This Useful Post:

Member socer has a spectacular aura about socer has a spectacular aura about socer has a spectacular aura about socer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trend lines connect two or more low points and draw lines. If the line rises up then it is an uptrend. If the line decreases, the trend decreases. this line work is technical support because people tend to follow that line as a support zone. hence buying pressure increases. when buying pressure is not enough then the line cannot survive and this is called a breakdown of the trendline. and a very good investment approach. It is my job to choose to do business based on developments in the industry and also when I realize that development can be a friend if your business is based on development in the industry rather than I believe you. I will find that you generate a large volume of revenue on a standard basis.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to socer For This Useful Post:

Member ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by opat View Post
    trendlines are the easiest but best way to trade forex, there are many strategies that are only based on trendlines and they generate profits even when the market changes, I mean when the market changes many strategies fail, but the trendline always performs. so far the best tools available in the world of trading and simple trend lines and we only need to drag them on the charts, so if they are skeptical about trends, you have to draw them and surely your decisions will be better than the past because trends are the backbone of trade and this is too important to recognize and know them first.
    the price remains above the pivot point at London market opening, you can let the trades run. the perfect example. Following the breakout on the market moved 27 pips then remained there for four hours. hum jantay hain ke forex trading jaisay hamaray rujhan ko find karne aur rujhan line ke sath trading itna easily nahi hai lekin agar hum samajh satke hain to hum yahan achay paisay bana satke hain hum jantay hain ke strategy ko break krne mein bohat faida mand hai

--- Update ---

Quote Originally Posted by opat View Post
    trendlines are the easiest but best way to trade forex, there are many strategies that are only based on trendlines and they generate profits even when the market changes, I mean when the market changes many strategies fail, but the trendline always performs. so far the best tools available in the world of trading and simple trend lines and we only need to drag them on the charts, so if they are skeptical about trends, you have to draw them and surely your decisions will be better than the past because trends are the backbone of trade and this is too important to recognize and know them first.
    i don't understand it and i have been trying to learn how it works but i can't still get it. Please is there any books that you can recommend for this so that i can go and read it and make profit with this strategy. Good work and please keep it up gape strategies me profit to hota hai lekin itna zyada nahi hota hai k hume sahi wakt me bilkul ye maloom ho jae k hume profit hoga ye b to ho sakta hai k hume loss ho jae aur ye bat kabhi b sure nahi hoti hai k is weekend pay gape ae ga market me aur us k zarye say behtreen tarha say work ko seekha ja sake ga.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ShaistaH For This Useful Post:

Member opat has a spectacular aura about opat has a spectacular aura about opat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to opat For This Useful Post:

Muhammed Awais (2020-07-23), Unregistered (2)

Member duta will become famous soon enough duta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The whole ForexX is nothing but knowing the range of trends. After you know the trend pattern, keep oscillating with trends. Yes, it's true that we must be aware of break-outs. That's the whole question and 90% of traders are stuck on this web and lose all capital. That is why only 5% win in this market, 5% remain, even 90% pay their funds to 5% of top traders. and a good trend break strategy for trading but will sometimes make puzzles and reverse trends after a break. so we need to be careful to break the trade trend line. I set pending orders below the level break.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to duta For This Useful Post:

Member gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Honestly, I use trend lines all the time - but only for bounce. Resistance and Support Levels - for penetration. I don't know why, but I found the most accurate. This is a good technique that allows traders to earn a lot of money but it's not easy. Many experiance is needed but not in vain and the trend line is very important for forex traders. If you understand the trend line, you can become a very good trader. I also tried to learn about trend lines. I see many of their traders using various types of trend lines in the graph there. This really helps them.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gold maniak For This Useful Post:

duta (2020-07-14), kamendi (2020-07-12), Muhammed Awais (2020-07-23)

Member kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have found that following the breakout, the price remains above the pivot point at London market opening, you can let the trades run. the perfect example. Following the breakout on the EUR/USD, the market moved 27 pips then remained there for four hours. hum jantay hain ke forex trading jaisay hamaray rujhan ko find karne aur rujhan line ke sath trading itna easily nahi hai lekin agar hum samajh satke hain to hum yahan achay paisay bana satke hain hum jantay hain ke strategy ko break krne mein bohat faida mand hai

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kamendi For This Useful Post:

duta (2020-07-14), gold maniak (2020-07-12), Muhammed Awais (2020-07-23)

Trusted Member Rashid05 has a reputation beyond repute Rashid05 has a reputation beyond repute Rashid05 has a reputation beyond repute Rashid05 has a reputation beyond repute Rashid05 has a reputation beyond repute Rashid05 has a reputation beyond repute Rashid05 has a reputation beyond repute Rashid05 has a reputation beyond repute Rashid05 has a reputation beyond repute Rashid05 has a reputation beyond repute Rashid05 has a reputation beyond repute Rashid05's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,317 Times in 3,228 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Today market analysis
    You will earn more money if you will follow my views,because I have posted this after checking the previous routine oaf daily time frame of H1,H4 clearly. some traders use fundamental analysis, other use indicators or supports and residences , believe on your own strategy.
    This is very risky investment. According to my limited knowledge the investors should wait and see the every aspects of the market. The investor checks the actual worth of the stock in the market.

Member bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Pattern line is an old technique that have greater exactness between nearly of hundreds pointer. It exactness around 70-80%. To cover 10-30% fizzled or erratic, we utilized Money administration. It tends to normal, martiangle, Reversal, Stop misfortune. Both of this Money Management have shortcoming and solid. mein apni tajzia mein rujhan linon ka istemaal karta hon jo trading mein bohat madadgaar aur mufeed hai. mein rujhan rivers ke liye sir aur kaandhon aur dohri oopar neechay aur triple sab se oopar ke neechay nmonon ko bhi daikhta hon. trading se bahar niklny ka faida aksar faida mand hota hai, is wajah se yeh ho sakta hai ke ziyada se ziyada afraad traders mein trading mein daakhil ho jayen jab aik had se bahar nikleen, aur is terhan wahan tornay ke baad sirf achi tehreek mili hai aur hum bohat mukhtasir muddat mein achi aamdani haasil karte hain .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 176 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 122 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)