+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 176 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 ... LastLast

Thread: Trend Line and Break Out.

Banned ajazs1 has a reputation beyond repute ajazs1 has a reputation beyond repute ajazs1 has a reputation beyond repute ajazs1 has a reputation beyond repute ajazs1 has a reputation beyond repute ajazs1 has a reputation beyond repute ajazs1 has a reputation beyond repute ajazs1 has a reputation beyond repute ajazs1 has a reputation beyond repute ajazs1 has a reputation beyond repute ajazs1 has a reputation beyond repute ajazs1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,096 Times in 2,261 Posts
    trend line kau se karna bahut zaruri hota hai technical studies me..me last 3 saal se inko use kar rahah on aur maine notice kiya hai ki ye bahut accurate hoti hai aur inpe poora bharosa kiya ja sakta ai..trend line se related bahut se patterns hote hai charts me jinhe samjhna aur unke hisab se trading karna bahut faydemand hota hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ajazs1 For This Useful Post:

shahzadm1 (2020-12-10), shahzadm2 (2020-12-07)

Banned shahzadm1 has a reputation beyond repute shahzadm1 has a reputation beyond repute shahzadm1 has a reputation beyond repute shahzadm1 has a reputation beyond repute shahzadm1 has a reputation beyond repute shahzadm1 has a reputation beyond repute shahzadm1 has a reputation beyond repute shahzadm1 has a reputation beyond repute shahzadm1 has a reputation beyond repute shahzadm1 has a reputation beyond repute shahzadm1 has a reputation beyond repute shahzadm1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,100 Times in 2,903 Posts
    Intraday trade: Sell

Halo friends how are you

I hope you are all right

If a M15 close above buy only and do not sell. If price closes back below it again do nothing.

If a M15 close below sell only and do not buy. If price closes back above it again do nothing

The range of pair and is neutral area, any trade done in between is personal decision and not part of this analysislp

Agr achi earning krni hy to us k liye apka market k indicators ko smjna bohat zruri hy.

So good luck of all

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to shahzadm1 For This Useful Post:

Marco (2020-12-10)

Banned Tilla420 has a reputation beyond repute Tilla420 has a reputation beyond repute Tilla420 has a reputation beyond repute Tilla420 has a reputation beyond repute Tilla420 has a reputation beyond repute Tilla420 has a reputation beyond repute Tilla420 has a reputation beyond repute Tilla420 has a reputation beyond repute Tilla420 has a reputation beyond repute Tilla420 has a reputation beyond repute Tilla420 has a reputation beyond repute Tilla420's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,602 Times in 3,380 Posts
    Intraday trade: Sell

Halo friends how are you

I hope you are all right

If a M15 close above buy only and do not sell. If price closes back below it again do nothing.

If a M15 close below sell only and do not buy. If price closes back above it again do nothing

The range of pair and is neutral area, any trade done in between is personal decision and not part of this analysislp

Agr achi earning krni hy to us k liye apka market k indicators ko smjna bohat zruri hy.

So good luck of all

Banned ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ap market mai trend line ko draw krtey ho aur agr ap analysis krtey hai k market ney trend line ko break kia hai tou ap es ki news ko bhe study krey. Es key bad ap trade open krtey ho tou ap market mai achi trade open kr sakty ho.

Member ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The trend line is probably the most common form of technical analysis. And maybe one of the least used ones too. If described correctly, trend lines can be as accurate as other methods. Unfortunately, most traders don't draw it correctly or try to make a line according to the market, not vice versa. In its most basic form, the rising trend line is drawn along the bottom (valley) area of ​​support that is easily identified. In a downtrend, trend lines are described at the top of the easily identified (top) resistance area. and Actually there are several ways to draw trend lines, but I won't say anything is wrong. Keep in mind that each individual will have their own trading strategy so they might draw it differently too. As for me, I will use line charts and candlesticks. I will map the lid and also the top or bottom on the candlestick and draw a line.

Senior Member masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,660 Times in 2,113 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have found that following the breakout, the price remains above the pivot point at London market opening, you can let the trades run. the perfect example. Following the breakout on the EUR/USD, the market moved 27 pips then remained there for four hours.

Banned kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Break out ko under stanf krney key lye ap ko trend line ko draw krney key sath sath market ko analysis krna aur market ki history ko bhe analysis krna hota hai jis key bad ap market break out strategy key mutabique trade open kr sakty ho aur ap market mai best profit ko easily target kr sakty hai.

Member prison has a spectacular aura about prison has a spectacular aura about prison's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't really understand what you mean here, but I like the part of your post above! Until now, I like to use harmonic patterns or just other standard patterns as my break out strategy. Well, this kind of strategy will require our efforts and focus to draw trend lines with high accuracy because our entry points are very dependent on that line. And, then, next to the trend line we also need good understanding and the right ability to use fibonachi calculations. and prices remain above the turnover in the market for open London, you can use it again. perfect example. Seeds after the EUR / USD 27 market difference then shifts to four hours.

Member khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is an expert advisor, which will automatically open a buy stop and sell stop order on the trend line breakout. This does not draw the trend line for you. I am sure you will find many ways to use this trend line in your trade especially with breakout strategies. and it is important for a trader to make profitable trades and get more profits to survive in these markets. Also when traders get some regular and consistent profits, they can draw some profits and also increase their capital at the same time. Also they have to save some profits to reinvest if they get a margin call sometime.

Trusted Member Muhammed Awais has a reputation beyond repute Muhammed Awais has a reputation beyond repute Muhammed Awais has a reputation beyond repute Muhammed Awais has a reputation beyond repute Muhammed Awais has a reputation beyond repute Muhammed Awais has a reputation beyond repute Muhammed Awais has a reputation beyond repute Muhammed Awais has a reputation beyond repute Muhammed Awais has a reputation beyond repute Muhammed Awais has a reputation beyond repute Muhammed Awais has a reputation beyond repute Muhammed Awais's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,552 Times in 4,436 Posts
    Market analisisss..
    using multiple time frame analysis will gives you a clearer view of the market and increases chance to making profit. to get consistent profits we must have a good strategy, many of the strategies we use but must match your trading style.

you also need to have emotional control, and good money management.I hope you can earn consistent profit from my signal, good luck

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 176 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)