+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 176 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 126 ... LastLast

Thread: Trend Line and Break Out.

Member fanue will become famous soon enough fanue will become famous soon enough fanue's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Par mere hisaab se trendline strategy monthly ya weekly time frame par jyada successful hoti hai aur agar trend bahut hi strong to retest par entry mil sakti ha magar pin bar ya correction jyada deep nahi honi chahiye kyoki agar rejection par sell off ya buying bahut jyada hai to hum breakout retest par reversal ko jyada dekhna chahiye magar har trader ki apni apni thinking aur target aur strategy hoti hai aur timing bhi bahut important hoti hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trending and breakout occurs regularly on the forex market. So if you want to make money through trading you must have to grab money from the breakout of the market. So if you want to make money through the forex market you must know how to grab the trends or spot the breakouts to make money safely and soundly. That is not easy thing to do and also if you practice not that hard either. So best of luck.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member resham has a spectacular aura about resham has a spectacular aura about resham's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Can anyone share the pictures of the patterns? I do not understand breakout system. Sometimes breakout system gives a false breakout signal. So we should be careful about this. Head and Shoulder pattern or double bottom/top is popular for technical analysis and it works most of the time. Just we need to find out the correct pattern. Trend line breakout means that when a continuous resistance or support level is crossed then trend line breakout occurs. We can make trades of sell or buy on these breakout to earn maximum profit out of it. Previous resistance become support after breakout.

Member freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trendlines dont often tell you about the scenarios because lot of traders use it as priority but what about knowing the fact that trendline only tell you when a trend is strong and never tell you when it is about to collapse even when it got broken price might not react or go sideways before another strong movement. Breakout often happens with the supply overcomes demand or vice e versa and that is why breakouts and retests of few levels hav preset orders in forex and that what we need to work on if you want to trade smart and smarter than smart money.

Member captainfx will become famous soon enough captainfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well, Market is unpredictable. Head and shoulder patterns (TEXTBOOK ones) are very rare specially in higher timeframes. I have tried a lot of patterns on multiple timeframes in conjunction with other indicators and fibonacci, too many fake signals. Its profitable though. However I focus on taking the trades that have the highest probablity of winning which was not the case with Patterns and trendlines.

Senior Member Anii has a reputation beyond repute Anii has a reputation beyond repute Anii has a reputation beyond repute Anii has a reputation beyond repute Anii has a reputation beyond repute Anii has a reputation beyond repute Anii has a reputation beyond repute Anii has a reputation beyond repute Anii has a reputation beyond repute Anii has a reputation beyond repute Anii has a reputation beyond repute Anii's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,592 Times in 2,242 Posts
    Forwarded from Bilal Sb Stock:
    The pair is in strong uptrend line targeting But a clear break of this blue uptrend line will trigger a strong bearish targeting

Major trend : upward
    Minor trend : downward

current position, a position floting loss, -4. two positions have not been executed pending orders.
    price is currently undergoing a correction, and it seems like the trend up will not change

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    market mai trend line par trade karna kafi sahe rahta hai magr kese bhi trend ko make karny k leyay ik plan ka hona ap k pass zruri hai jitna ap ka good plan ho ga utna he best trade karny k qabil banty hain ap kio k paln sai he ap ka working chalta hai us k bagair kuch bhi nahe ho sakta hai yaha par .... well bro, personally as I do think this is very good information i think tend line trading is most successful trading strategy in my opinion because when i open a trade on the basis of trend line i get 90% success in my trading.

Member ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bai saab ji agar app es kam mai trend line se trde karni hai fer app ko es kam mai pehle candlestick ke bare mai read karna pade ga fer app es kam mai trend line ko samj kar trde kar sakte hai bai saab ji forex ek best bussiness hai hum es kam mai achi earning kar sakte hai hum es kam mai sab kuch hsal kar sakte hai bai saab ji forex ek worldwide bussiness hai bai saab ji forex mai hum apne sabi dreams ko compete kar sakte hai bai saab ji

Member rolens will become famous soon enough rolens will become famous soon enough rolens's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i mostly trade with sport and resistance break out and analysis it on higher time frame and go log with low risk sport and resistance break outs very help full to predict strong trend with that i can go with strong trend. i mostly trade with sport and resistance break out and analysis it on higher time frame and go log with low risk sport and resistance break outs very help full to predict strong trend with that i can go with strong trend.

Member coramel will become famous soon enough coramel will become famous soon enough coramel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think trend line is a great ride to effectuate finish here which gives elucidate beginning virtually interpret and trade.so if their is doubt about trends you should draw them and definitely your decisions would be better from past because trends are back bone of trade and this is too important to spot and know them first . I didnt understand much about trend line except how that it only shows the trending of currencies in the market. Can someone explain it for me or link me where I can read and understand trend line more appropriately? Thanks in advance

+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 176 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 126 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)