55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 147 of 156 FirstFirst ... 47 97 137 145 146 147 148 149 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,470 of 1555

Thread: Trend Line and Break Out.

1. #1461 Collapse post
    Member kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades's Avatar
    Accrued Payments
    139.21 USD
    Thanks
    I found When there is a break in the early value real Pivot position and Manchester in the current market, you may allow the commercial. This is a great example. Crack-up, we are going to $ 29/point on Sunday, chasing after four, who lived in the past. a trend line is considered to be a true trend if it is tpuching to three or more candle bottoms or highs. trendlines are also be more powerful when drawn to higher time frames. a trend line drawn over a daily time frame is more true than that drwan to the 15 min. chart.

2. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
  3. #1462 Collapse post
    Member prison has a spectacular aura about prison has a spectacular aura about prison's Avatar
    Accrued Payments
    131.55 USD
    Thanks
    I noticed that his escape after the value remains at the forefront valve in the London market at the opening of the purpose, can leave the running of the business deal. I'm a good example of this. After escaping from the EUR/USD market hits an emotional 27, then after four hours. When you get patients into the Big Apple, market news and London in particular if you're attempting to enter the 20-minute trading tries any of you that they work, perform a few writings and just a bad part, according to the trend of adding insurance I guess. Ask him not should be forced from the jailbreak time. You can change your mind.

4. #1463 Collapse post
    Member adirata has a spectacular aura about adirata has a spectacular aura about adirata's Avatar
    Accrued Payments
    122.21 USD
    Thanks
    I think trenline it is vital once in technical analysis techniques in particular, because it is very accurate analyses of the trenline plain, and I guess the lives we want to wear any time frame, and the greater time frame then the more accurate analysis. i am starting to learn how to use trend line, and all i can see all the graphic movement always moving to resistance or supply level. in this case if they success to break out the level, they would go even further to the next level.

5. #1464 Collapse post
    Member senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum's Avatar
    Accrued Payments
    139.02 USD
    Thanks
    I've found that you have a result value stay gaolbrik on aim market offset pivot point, tasks can be run in London. For example. As a result of the continued EUR/USD gaolbrik market of the twenty-seven-year-old then go for four hours. yai strategy kafi achea hai frame k bagar is ko use karna theak nahe hai kio k yai ap ko us k bagir samjh bhea nahe aye ge us k sath ap ko yai bilkul theak samjh aye ge aur ap is sai profit gain kar sakty hain,....

6. #1465 Collapse post
    Member pinus will become famous soon enough pinus will become famous soon enough pinus's Avatar
    Accrued Payments
    126.97 USD
    Thanks
    I have found i have good indicator to make transaction with breakout system that following the breakout, the price remains above the pivot point at London market opening, you can I use trend breakout system is good strategy for get profit in trading system but breakout system must have a good best indicator I also look at patterns like head and shoulders and double top/bottom and triple let the trades run. the perfect example. lines in my analysis that are very helpful and useful in trading.

7. #1466 Collapse post
    Member gretan will become famous soon enough gretan will become famous soon enough gretan's Avatar
    Accrued Payments
    115.86 USD
    Thanks
    mean use trend lines in my analysis that are very helpful and useful in trading. I also look at patterns like head and shoulders and double top/bottom and triple top/ bottom for trend reversal.... main newbie hoin yahan mujy just thori bhat information k pata he wo ap se shere kar leta hoin k indicatore trading main as a support ue hote hain,indicatore se trading main kafi help milti he

8. #1467 Collapse post
    Member khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi's Avatar
    Accrued Payments
    143.46 USD
    Thanks
    I think one should use supportive indicators and also use major and moderate and weak support resistance point. Using those they can plan proper exits. One problem we face with trendline break is we donot wait for the bar to close and execute before hand and soon we realize it is a reversal point. So i think we should use other indicators and take help of support and resistance levels and also candlestick patters.

9. #1468 Collapse post
    Member dave has a spectacular aura about dave has a spectacular aura about dave's Avatar
    Accrued Payments
    121.18 USD
    Thanks
    i am not good the trend line breakout strategy, but i know the strategy is very useful strategy. we should be using by to determine resistance and point of support in order to make a good decision in a position to order when the market approaches support and resistance. hum tend line ko apnay analysis main istimal karain jo k humaray liay bohat faidha mund ho sakti hay trend line ko use kartay waqat humain pata chalta hay k trading main is ka top bottom kia raha hay

10. #1469 Collapse post
    Member prajurit will become famous soon enough prajurit will become famous soon enough prajurit's Avatar
    Accrued Payments
    119.41 USD
    Thanks
    I have found that following the breakout, the price remains above the pivot point at London market opening, you can let the trades run. the perfect example.we used Money management. IT can be Averaging, martiangle, Reversal, Stop loss. Both of this Money Management have weakness and strong. every trader must have the idea about the trend line and the break out. if the trend is uptrend then we have to go for the buy order and if the trend is the down trend then the trader should go for the sel
    l order strategy. it can be long term or short term strategy. so trend line understandin The tracing of lines of Trends help us much to determine the correct entry in forex market, and they also help us to
    recogniz

11. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
  12. #1470 Collapse post
    Member mayasetra has a spectacular aura about mayasetra has a spectacular aura about mayasetra's Avatar
    Accrued Payments
    128.91 USD
    Thanks
    Well, trend is well as compare to some forex trading as well as ,I have found that following the breakout of trend line as well as,So, the price remains above the pivot point at London market opening or trading market is opening as well, you can let the trades run very fast . the perfect example. Following the breakout on the EUR/USD, the market moved to breakout the trend line well.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 147 of 156 FirstFirst ... 47 97 137 145 146 147 148 149 ... LastLast