+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 176 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 80 130 ... LastLast

Thread: Trend Line and Break Out.

Member dave has a spectacular aura about dave has a spectacular aura about dave's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am not good the trend line breakout strategy, but i know the strategy is very useful strategy. we should be using by to determine resistance and point of support in order to make a good decision in a position to order when the market approaches support and resistance. hum tend line ko apnay analysis main istimal karain jo k humaray liay bohat faidha mund ho sakti hay trend line ko use kartay waqat humain pata chalta hay k trading main is ka top bottom kia raha hay

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think one should use supportive indicators and also use major and moderate and weak support resistance point. Using those they can plan proper exits. One problem we face with trendline break is we donot wait for the bar to close and execute before hand and soon we realize it is a reversal point. So i think we should use other indicators and take help of support and resistance levels and also candlestick patters.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member gretan will become famous soon enough gretan will become famous soon enough gretan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mean use trend lines in my analysis that are very helpful and useful in trading. I also look at patterns like head and shoulders and double top/bottom and triple top/ bottom for trend reversal.... main newbie hoin yahan mujy just thori bhat information k pata he wo ap se shere kar leta hoin k indicatore trading main as a support ue hote hain,indicatore se trading main kafi help milti he

Member pinus will become famous soon enough pinus will become famous soon enough pinus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have found i have good indicator to make transaction with breakout system that following the breakout, the price remains above the pivot point at London market opening, you can I use trend breakout system is good strategy for get profit in trading system but breakout system must have a good best indicator I also look at patterns like head and shoulders and double top/bottom and triple let the trades run. the perfect example. lines in my analysis that are very helpful and useful in trading.

Member senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I've found that you have a result value stay gaolbrik on aim market offset pivot point, tasks can be run in London. For example. As a result of the continued EUR/USD gaolbrik market of the twenty-seven-year-old then go for four hours. yai strategy kafi achea hai frame k bagar is ko use karna theak nahe hai kio k yai ap ko us k bagir samjh bhea nahe aye ge us k sath ap ko yai bilkul theak samjh aye ge aur ap is sai profit gain kar sakty hain,....

Member adirata has a spectacular aura about adirata has a spectacular aura about adirata's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think trenline it is vital once in technical analysis techniques in particular, because it is very accurate analyses of the trenline plain, and I guess the lives we want to wear any time frame, and the greater time frame then the more accurate analysis. i am starting to learn how to use trend line, and all i can see all the graphic movement always moving to resistance or supply level. in this case if they success to break out the level, they would go even further to the next level.

Member prison has a spectacular aura about prison has a spectacular aura about prison's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I noticed that his escape after the value remains at the forefront valve in the London market at the opening of the purpose, can leave the running of the business deal. I'm a good example of this. After escaping from the EUR/USD market hits an emotional 27, then after four hours. When you get patients into the Big Apple, market news and London in particular if you're attempting to enter the 20-minute trading tries any of you that they work, perform a few writings and just a bad part, according to the trend of adding insurance I guess. Ask him not should be forced from the jailbreak time. You can change your mind.

Member kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I found When there is a break in the early value real Pivot position and Manchester in the current market, you may allow the commercial. This is a great example. Crack-up, we are going to $ 29/point on Sunday, chasing after four, who lived in the past. a trend line is considered to be a true trend if it is tpuching to three or more candle bottoms or highs. trendlines are also be more powerful when drawn to higher time frames. a trend line drawn over a daily time frame is more true than that drwan to the 15 min. chart.

Senior Member BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,520 Times in 2,521 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    HI ALL
    trend line and a stock in a down trend, breaks out of a resistance trend line. This is a very basic, simple time tested chart pattern which with an addition of a trend following indicator gives an excellent result. when we equalise the goal direction genealogy, we can see the way of a inclination, but I've seen when terms touches the trendline there is less picture / redaction on the cost and the soprano is said to outdo out when the damage canldestick join and impending

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BlindX For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-29), Unregistered (1)

Senior Member BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,520 Times in 2,521 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Thumbs up

HELLO ALL

when price touches the trendline there's very little reflection / correction upon the price and also the price is same to actually break out in the event the price canldestick penetrate and shut outside the trendline, and once it breaks out we might open position Good post . I use trend lines in my analysis that are very helpful and useful in trading. I also look at patterns like head and shoulders and double top/bottom and triple top/ bottom for trend reversal. Thanks your post

12. The Following User Says Thank You to BlindX For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-29)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 176 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 80 130 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)