+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 176 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 82 132 ... LastLast

Thread: Trend Line and Break Out.

Member solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i do love trading with the trends in the market i mean the trend is one of the most important thing that i have to consider while trading the market since when there are the most important news then i will have to make sure i trade very well. I have found that following the breakout, the value remains on top of the pivot purpose at London market gap, you'll be able to let the trades run. however we must always confine mind that we tend to should not go against the trend. and that we should not place any order once a breakout occur. as a result of a breakout can be false any time.,, but that is you analysis, you can do the best with that...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to solihun For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

Member 20th will become famous soon enough 20th will become famous soon enough 20th's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when we draw a trend line, we can see the direction of the trend, but I have seen when prices touch the trend line there is a slight reflection / correction on the price and the price is said to break when the canldestick price breaks and closes outside the trend line, and when that happens we can opening a position and In my opinion, I like to use a trend line strategy before opening a new trade, because the trend line helps to know where the market is going. If the market plays the side of the road then I don't make a new order. Thank you

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 20th For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-15), Unregistered (1)

Member lebong will become famous soon enough lebong will become famous soon enough lebong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good strategy I will try that strategy on my demo account if I get better results than I will follow that the strategy on my live trading account looks very easy to use and also looks very profitable. I hope it will give me a good profit on my real trading account. and to create better activities, we must learn to market information better or make good research that signals us well. to make extraordinary activities, we must access when back and forth occur and create an excellent position. and when the range is large we can create profits with other open stop-losses.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to lebong For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-15)

Member lebong will become famous soon enough lebong will become famous soon enough lebong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good strategy I will try that strategy on my demo account if I get better results than I will follow that the strategy on my live trading account looks very easy to use and also looks very profitable. I hope it will give me a good profit on my real trading account. and to create better activities, we must learn to market information better or make good research that signals us well. to make extraordinary activities, we must access when back and forth occur and create an excellent position. and when the range is large we can create profits with other open stop-losses.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to lebong For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-15)

Member molu is on a distinguished road molu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For us to understand trend lines effectively we must learn how to use moving average indicators because they move according to trends, breakthroughs must be understood effectively using fundamental analysis because news sites do provide them and this strategy so far in the Forex success rate is 10% and is considered as one of the old strategies and this is why it is easily broken or changed its direction when the line breaks and returns the old tendency to calories.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to molu For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-15)

Member finda will become famous soon enough finda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Drawing trend lines is easy, although the idea varies from trader to trader. Some entrepreneurs connect the point (key) with the candle, while others only connect the business of opening and closing prices. Drawing trend lines is an art, but the idea is to consider the support and rejection of key areas and so that the public here will realize and benefit from it now traders .... also explain but the habits that you do the following ... This was launched when you send tips on how to use trend lines and can use this business

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to finda For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-15), Unregistered (1)

Member husnul is on a distinguished road husnul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if the price remains above the pivot point to the closest opening. That's around 70-80% of the London market. To cover 10-30% or unexpected failures, we use money management. I have a good indicator to make transactions using the system only using breakout when the London market makes good results and only takes 10 pips and the Bahai hai hai trend trend line strategy is important, the kafi iska achchi trader is aiming to use because of jante hai, aur jisko trend line using karah nahi aata hai, wo traders most of the trendline is wrong hi drawing karta hai, trend line strategy mein sabse jayda hota hai important, traders ki ko trendy lines draw karna ata ho.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to husnul For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-19), nailabanu (2019-12-15)

Member tlagsing will become famous soon enough tlagsing will become famous soon enough tlagsing's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trend line breakout strategies are very useful. This gives very good results. I started the trend line trading strategy. I think that's much better than all the other indicators. Planning a trend line will help us determine the correct position in the foreign exchange market, and also help us recognize patterns. and Drawing trend lines is not difficult even though the idea varies from one trader to another. Some traders connect the ends (wicks) of candles while other traders only connect the open and close prices. Drawing trend lines is an art but the idea is to note the main support and resistance areas.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tlagsing For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-19), nailabanu (2019-12-15)

Member khelex will become famous soon enough khelex will become famous soon enough khelex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trend lines are very important for forex traders. If you understand the trend lines, you can become a very good trader. I also tried learning about trend lines. I see many of their traders using different types of trend lines on the charts there. This really helped them. and if we use the trendline breakout trick and it's actually easy, you just see the changes in the higher candles and see the changes if there are more than the previous candles then the theory can be declared fit, and you simply make a transaction

Member dave has a spectacular aura about dave has a spectacular aura about dave's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The trendline is one indicator that many beginners like because it is very easy to read, that is, if a candlestick has broken through a trendline then most will grow into a new trend and it must be. but because there are many factors that complicate one of the goals of that time period, too much will make concentration difficult and often makes it more worrying. and I used to put the trendline at the time of H4 and H1 also at D1, when the candle is closed outside the trendline, there is a possibility that the price will move / break towards the trendline, if there is a break out, it is likely that the price will continue to fall

+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 176 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 82 132 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)