+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 172 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 106 156 ... LastLast

Thread: Indicators vs Price action.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,946 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bilal148 View Post
    bhai news par trade price action mai work karney k liye experienec ki zarorat hoti hai jab market es main moe karti hai to bohat experience b app ka loss karwa deta hain es liye soch samjh kar indiactro ko folow karna
    Bhai news par waise to price action ka itna jayda effect nahi hota hai, news fundamental tab chalti hai, lekin haan kahi par bahut hi jayda strong support ya resitance hota hai to us jagah par price jeet sakti hai bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Senior Member bilal148 is on a distinguished road bilal148's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai news par trade price action mai work karney k liye experienec ki zarorat hoti hai jab market es main moe karti hai to bohat experience b app ka loss karwa deta hain es liye soch samjh kar indiactro ko folow karna
    click and join earn0.20 dolor per post## https://indian-forex.com/forum.php?referrerid=81920#

Banned FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,128 Times in 794 Posts
    I prefer price action trading over the indicators as Price action trading gives me less losses and there are times when I blended the candlestick patterns with the news trading and it gives me like 300 to 400 pips in time span of 2 to 3 days. There are less fake outs in the price action because these are the real sentiments of traders

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ity is on a distinguished road ity's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes, my friend in forex trading, I obviously think that using the indicators and the price action strategies is the best idea in forex trading business,if we use a good indicator that gives good signals and we learn well the price action strategy we can make good work and we can get good profits.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member mix is an unknown quantity at this point mix's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    absolutely my dear in fact, I clearly think there is no double that indicators and price action is very important part of forec trading. We can analysis price action by indicator. Indicator help us to successful earn money from forex. So learning indicator is very important for a forex trader.

Senior Member gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,377 Times in 524 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    from what I've learned, indicators are tools that calculating market price for certain time or candle based on the period setting of each indicators. indicators help us to read the price movement easier. so in my opinion, as long as we can use the indicators so well, it will gives us same result as trading with price action.
    if this is helpful for you
    please klik "THANKS" for my post

Senior Member hitan is an unknown quantity at this point hitan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly my dear, as I can see I personally believe if learn price action learn, we will never need any indicator anymore. I think there are no indicator which really can gives us good signal and good winning rate. So many traders who use price action to trade can makes good profit and they really can get success for a long time with it

Senior Member hije is an unknown quantity at this point hije's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well absolutely my dear, In fact I really find that if we are well known with all kinds of candlesticks patterns and other market reversing or shooting patterns as you have mentioned in thread by following them we can earn a good profit.

Trusted Member mix is an unknown quantity at this point mix's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly my dear, as I can see I personally believe I'm also has an indicator within my trading properties. But I wanna ask all member within this forum, how good the indicator benefit if wanna compared with price action trading.

Senior Member bilie is an unknown quantity at this point bilie's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, my dear of course, I personally believe that I use both indicators and price action to take my trading decisions. Some people use either of these strategies in isolation and may have had some success. But I think the best results will come when both are combined to predict the markets.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 172 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 106 156 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)