+ Reply to Thread
Page 155 of 172 FirstFirst ... 55 105 145 153 154 155 156 157 165 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,550 of 1719

Thread: Indicators vs Price action.

Banned rkumar560 is on a distinguished road rkumar560's Avatar
    Thanks
    understanding price action is more important than indicators, because it is kind of technical analysis but indicators are not making analysis they only give you the best entry to make profits in your trading and it may be false signal.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Asad Rafiq is an unknown quantity at this point Asad Rafiq's Avatar
    Thanks
    Indicators to statically aak aap ko help karte hain. aap more earning kar sakte hain ager aap indicators ko samg lain aur aap ki trade more easy ho jae gi bs kam aak hi ha aapko tmam knowledge hona zrori ha.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member book123 is an unknown quantity at this point book123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think forex is a good money making business. I think that the main base upon which most indicators are base: History repeats itself, is at the base of my own does not work always apply in Forex, where I notice that the indicators tracking prices. Always trailing timely deal.what do you mind.......................Thanks...............

Banned erin3 is an unknown quantity at this point erin3's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do think Currency trading is really a bast career. when i go along with an individual signs in addition to Bangladesh wax lights show you how to your great profit, an individual also need to look at value action of the information. Appreciate it..........

Senior Member nurulislam is an unknown quantity at this point nurulislam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do believe that the major base upon which many indications are generally base: History repeats themselves, is in the base involving my very own can not work always apply inside Currency trading, wherever I recognize that the actual indications checking prices. Often trailing appropriate cope.

Senior Member hasanmia is an unknown quantity at this point hasanmia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Only is trying to use the price system to new entrepreneurs. Best strategy is just my opinion. Make us more complicated trading indicator if it is known, there are too many indicators in MetaTrader we not will understand how to use it. Follow the indicators and strategies for this should be. Pricing strategy I the best. Therefore, originate from and we are trying to learn about traffic behavior. Easy is very worth didn't learn it is.

Trusted Member malik will become famous soon enough malik will become famous soon enough malik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai indicators ka apna advantage hay au rprice action ka apna, lakin price action aik powerful technique hay jis ki success kay chances bohot zayada hoty hain kion kay price action aap ko bohot high results datee hay, main to indicators aur price action donon hi ko follow karta hoon.

Senior Member abrahafx is an unknown quantity at this point abrahafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to compare between price action and indicaotrs, i think price action is better than indicators. but learning for trading with price action is not easy, many skills and experience included in, learning to trade with indicators is easier i think so.

Banned usman786 is on a distinguished road usman786's Avatar
    Thanks
    I agree with you.I think that both of them are same but indicators are common and they are common because that they are strong and we earn money using those indicators.

Senior Member nehal is an unknown quantity at this point nehal's Avatar
    Thanks
    I believe the original after several repeated the name usually is the foundation of their heritage: if when I say that on my bed-law based primarily on the Forex market, do not follow this design after the rate. Fixed a number of packages on a regular basis.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 155 of 172 FirstFirst ... 55 105 145 153 154 155 156 157 165 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)