+ Reply to Thread
Page 146 of 172 FirstFirst ... 46 96 136 144 145 146 147 148 156 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,460 of 1719

Thread: Indicators vs Price action.

Senior Member aktersms is an unknown quantity at this point aktersms's Avatar
    Thanks
    i do believe dealers can easily build an income should they have come the higher solution to make i do believe signals aid dealers to be able to build an income dealers can easily build an income effortlessly kind investing should ta today the particular signals.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member khanna is an unknown quantity at this point khanna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    New distributors, but try to only use the correct operating system. Definitely going for a simple approach, I think. We just need to understand the meta trader is an indicator of many, but if we have a tendency to see and use on a simple indicator in our dealings. Thanks, we just need to follow a strategy or indicator. The same political strategy is, in my opinion, the best. Therefore, the value, usually in the area to investigate the problem. It is not only a terrible price, but to learn.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hamada79 is an unknown quantity at this point hamada79's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a good job. I think that the main base upon which most indicators are base: History repeats itself, is at the base of my own does not work always apply in Forex, where I notice that the indicators tracking prices. Always trailing timely deal. Best of luck .
    Greetings to all

Senior Member evo99 is on a distinguished road evo99's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think indicator helps alot but u need to learn how to use the indicators for your benefit so interpreting the indicators is a crucial part once u mastered it, you can make lots of money in forex but keep in mind indicators are not always right.you also need to look at price action of a chart............

Member tasak_john is an unknown quantity at this point tasak_john's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Indicators are better then price action because if we can learn how to apply then indicators then we can also learn and have judgement about price action so that indicators are good.

Member momohe is an unknown quantity at this point momohe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think the prices and indicators are the same things when you are getting the price indicators and it is a good thing to get the ideas about thee indicators because these indicators can help you do a good trade

Banned soneya is on a distinguished road soneya's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do think indication allows much nevertheless oughout need to read tips on how to utilize signs for your leisure consequently interpretation your signs is often a vital element after oughout acquired the idea.

Member damury is an unknown quantity at this point damury's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think everything is important but if the order is more important I am more into price action since I myself use it just to see the indicator trends just as for entering the market only use tf m1 and I do that by just looking at the candle

Banned sundus ahmad is on a distinguished road sundus ahmad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes dear i read your threda you are trying to say that we have to use the indicators to know about the trend of the market for the movement of the ups and downs in the prices. Forex trading si really very good business for the every one. Forex can give the very good earnings to the tarders with the use of indicators and the price action.

Member fxstar is on a distinguished road fxstar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in foerx no pair repeat his history and market not moves on history so we need to trust on that and then we earn good also we need to use our personal experience for trading i think we need to use only trend indicator and then use our experience for trading

+ Reply to Thread
Page 146 of 172 FirstFirst ... 46 96 136 144 145 146 147 148 156 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)