+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 172 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 117 ... LastLast

Thread: Indicators vs Price action.

Banned ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ak trader ko forex market mai trade krtey waqat sub factors ko analysis krna hota hai. jab wo sub factors ko analysis kta hai tou wo market ai earning hasil krta hai. Inbdicators ki madad sey wo earning hasil krta hai aur price action ak strategy hai. jis ki madad sey hum trade kr key achi earning hasil krtey hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member egy has a spectacular aura about egy has a spectacular aura about egy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a big fan of price action. I will go for price action anyway anytime I do not see why any embody should conceive that indicators will be more effective than a price action since I learnt price action my trading has changed a lot.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,053 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mehnat wo cheez h jo hamain her mor per kamyabi dy sakti h as lyee ham ko as mien her bar kaam kerna hota h aur ham ko as mien acha kaam kern hota h agar ham as mien mehnat kerte hien tu ham as mien kamaee ker sakte hien as lyee as mien ham ko behter kaam kerna hota h aur ham tu ham as mien khud ko aik acha tajir sabit ker sakte hien as lyee mehnat kerna hota h aur ham ko khoob mehnat kerna hota h.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

Farooq007 (2019-06-29), zonyakhan (2019-06-29)

Junior Member Naveel123 is on a distinguished road Naveel123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If we use both indicators and price action then we got the right path for trading. So both has strong effect on the market. We have to make knowledge both of them the price action and the indicator. But if we have to choose one then price action is best. Thanks
    Last edited by Naveel123; 2019-06-28 at 03:12 PM.

Senior Member sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,091 Times in 1,730 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that the main base upon which most indicators are base: History repeats itself, is at the base of my own does not work always apply in Forex, where I notice that the indicators tracking prices.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to sumerach For This Useful Post:

Naveel123 (2019-06-28)

Senior Member sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,091 Times in 1,730 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think indicator helps alot but u need to learn how to use the indicators for your benefit so interpreting the indicators is a crucial part once u mastered it, you can make lots of money in forex

9. The Following User Says Thank You to sumerach For This Useful Post:

Naveel123 (2019-06-28)

Member nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by maspion View Post
    I think indicators help a lot but you need to learn how to use indicators to your advantage so interpreting indicators is an important part after you master them, you can make a lot of money on forex but keep in mind indicators aren't always right. we need to have tools that can guide us when looking for signals, this at least gives us a good probability of getting a good entry / exit point, without this tool we will gamble most of the time and forex trading doesn't support gamblers.
    मुझे मूल्य कार्रवाई की समझ नहीं है, मैं केवल मूल्य आंदोलनों की भविष्यवाणी करने के लिए संकेतक का उपयोग करता हूं, लेकिन जो संकेतक मैं उपयोग करता हूं, वे अच्छे लाभ प्रदान नहीं कर सकते, क्योंकि मैं केवल मानक संकेतकों का उपयोग करता हूं लेकिन अच्छे और सटीक संकेतक प्राप्त करते हैं और संकेतक और मूल्य कार्रवाई दोनों आपको जानकारी देते हैं। बाजार क्या करता है। आप अपने व्यापार की जानकारी कैसे व्याख्या और लागू करते हैं, यह एक और सवाल है।

11. The Following User Says Thank You to nitin2 For This Useful Post:

Naveel123 (2019-06-28)

Member yumna will become famous soon enough yumna will become famous soon enough yumna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Because I ended up being a new speculator, I was still my partner and I was finally trying to only use the cost action procedure. it's really the superior technique that I really feel. I will know, there are a lot of metatraders coming in, still in my case I will not understand how you can use it, the real sign is that it only produces actual trading more difficult. From that person can only stay with 1 technique or maybe a sign. Price action technique is the main thing I feel. Because I will try to learn all about the behavior of value actions. It's difficult, it's still very important to reveal.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to yumna For This Useful Post:

Naveel123 (2019-06-28)

Member rudiandi will become famous soon enough rudiandi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's really a new provider, friend When I leave the program just for your expense. Really, for me the best procedure. We know Finn's alltfor manga warning is aimed at meta traders, comrades unless of course we are all faster just how it's actually used, the detector is likely to be Handel over Gora mutually. The Foljaktligen company has just fulfilled the method and also the flag. Prissattings strategy or beast, for me. Because we all ignore the cost of renting a Pennsylvania transporter. It's really difficult but it's very useful to help veto.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rudiandi For This Useful Post:

darwan (2019-05-30), Naveel123 (2019-06-28)

Member sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Catalog compared to. Catalogs are very helpful for understanding the actual movements of the market plus the selling price hobby and also helping traders in deciding what type to enter into the actual transaction. I think the indications are helpful but all need to learn tips on how to use indications for your vacation so that the interpretation of the actual indications is often an important element when you complete items, you can make a lot of cash during currency trading but keep in mind indications are usually inappropriate.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to sanjaya For This Useful Post:

Naveel123 (2019-06-28)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 172 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 117 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)