Page 1 of 171 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: Indicators vs Price action.

Hybrid View

Senior Member rakaniaga99 is on a distinguished road rakaniaga99's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Indicators vs Price action.

Indicators is a set of statistical tools that calculate and make a statistical data about market movement for the past price.. All indicators measured past market price and can be used to predict future price.. remember that forex have history and its always showing a repetition pattern.. Indicator not always 100% precise but you can used them as a guide to speculate future move.. Im not saying that indicators have no good at all but we as a traders cannot depend on indicators alone in planning a decision.. you also need to look at price action of a chart.. the candle stick (engulfing, piercing, doji, harami, marobozu, shooting star, hammer etc.) chart pattern ( double top, double bottom, head and shoulder, flag, triangle, wedges etc.) support & ressistance and other price action strategy.. combining the indicator with some price action is the great strategy and believe me.. if you can master those things... you can smile everyday

If you agree with me.. then state your opinion

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to rakaniaga99 For This Useful Post:

12topnews (2020-09-20), Aanchal (2018-12-16), darpan2014 (2015-01-14), Facebook (2018-12-16), gold1985000 (2019-04-22), kkkk (2019-05-24), Pardeep7651 (2016-03-23), skamran (2020-04-20), summrah123 (2017-12-30), usmanbaloch (2018-03-31), ZaraIqbal (2018-12-16)

Senior Member eman seif eldin is an unknown quantity at this point eman seif eldin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Index vs. Index helps to understand the movement of the market and the price trend and help traders in determining the type is entering into the transaction.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eman seif eldin For This Useful Post:

12topnews (2020-09-20), zohaib1 (2019-12-20)

Member bisma is an unknown quantity at this point bisma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by eman seif eldin View Post
    Index vs. Index helps to understand the movement of the market and the price trend and help traders in determining the type is entering into the transaction.
    bhi main to indicator k bary main janat hon indicator humy market k bary main bataty han k market ny ab kis tarf jana hy aur phr hum trade lagaty han

Senior Member $$$ is an unknown quantity at this point $$$'s Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    good forex mha joh bah muj yha kam mah aya tha jah bah koy yah kam karma cheya tah ajha abha boot achi kam kahna cheya tah ajh abah koy atna ka akhan cheya tha.

Member bondokpower is an unknown quantity at this point bondokpower's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i agree with you indicators and Japanese candles guide you to a good profit, you also need to look at price action of a chart

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bondokpower For This Useful Post:

Banned mmarfot01 is an unknown quantity at this point mmarfot01's Avatar
    Thanks

Arrow do you look at price actiolon of a chart

i agree with you indicators and Japanese candles guide you to a good profit, you also need to look at price actiolon of a chart

10. The Following User Says Thank You to mmarfot01 For This Useful Post:

song00 (2013-01-09)

Banned haney will become famous soon enough haney will become famous soon enough haney's Avatar
    Thanks
    both of them are good and if we understand to use them with good too, we know for how to use them and maximize it, and also, there are many traders who face some losing becasue depend to indicator for 100 %, why it can happen to them after they follow the rules ? and so i guess, it is good to take another skill then we can complete each others

Senior Member lyrics35 is on a distinguished road lyrics35's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bondokpower View Post
    i agree with you indicators and Japanese candles guide you to a good profit, you also need to look at price action of a chart
    japanees candle stick chart se ap ko market ki or trend ki achi smjh lag skti ha or in hi candle ko dkh ke tradng ki jati ha bhai, agr koi in candles ko ache se smjh le to achi tradng kr skta ha woh
    if you agree hit like

FOR free forex signal join us on FACEBOOK: click here

We give you guaranty of 1000 to 2000 Pips per month.
    skype ID: Change Your Skype ID

Join INDIAN-FOREX

Post Earn & Trade Bonus $0.20 Bonus Per Post !!

Monthly Bonus Limit $250

Senior Member ramid is an unknown quantity at this point ramid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that the main base upon which most indicators are base: History repeats itself, is at the base of my own does not work always apply in Forex, where I notice that the indicators tracking prices. Always trailing timely deal.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ramid For This Useful Post:

Senior Member juragan is an unknown quantity at this point juragan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ramid View Post
    I think that the main base upon which most indicators are base: History repeats itself, is at the base of my own does not work always apply in Forex, where I notice that the indicators tracking prices. Always trailing timely deal.
    I agree with you.
    when we use the indicators that we can not enter the market at any time. we can only enter the market at a particular time. whereas if we could analyze drngan another way we can enter the market at any time. many opportunities that we can get.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 171 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)