+ Reply to Thread
Page 713 of 714 FirstFirst ... 213 613 663 703 711 712 713 714 LastLast
Results 7,121 to 7,130 of 7133

Thread: What makes you still run this forex business, despite the frequent Loss ???

Banned waheedpcc has a spectacular aura about waheedpcc has a spectacular aura about waheedpcc's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by trijay View Post
    now I'm still a beginner trader, I invest the time to learn, so it should be with the analysis, following the trend, the trend is a friend of the trader, and do not fight the trend, buy low and sell at the current high sideway conditions, if the current trending in the low to sell targets at lower
    Bahi investing aik achi cheeze ha lekan ager ap ne abhi learning procedure mein rehna ha to ap real momey se trade na kareen bilkey ap demo trading kareen or usey se analyis kareen apni strrategy bana leen ye aik acha advice ha
    bahi ye aik mis conception low, lower per buy kero ap ko kis ne kaha ye apko profit wali trade banai ha logic wali not at all impulse wali

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned trijay is on a distinguished road trijay's Avatar
    Thanks
    now I'm still a beginner trader, I invest the time to learn, so it should be with the analysis, following the trend, the trend is a friend of the trader, and do not fight the trend, buy low and sell at the current high sideway conditions, if the current trending in the low to sell targets at lower

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned waheedpcc has a spectacular aura about waheedpcc has a spectacular aura about waheedpcc's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dmambi View Post
    I am staying if Forex despite loss and no profit to withdraw, with the main aim of making money.
    Since i am doing it in my spare time for a passive income i am not much bothered about the earning right now.
    Han bahi starting mein insian ko serf achi trade k terf dekhna chahay na k loss k terf or hum to bonus mil he jata ha to tention nehe rehti mein b ap ki baat se agree kerta hun trading part time theek rehti ha

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am staying if Forex despite loss and no profit to withdraw, with the main aim of making money.
    Since i am doing it in my spare time for a passive income i am not much bothered about the earning right now.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dmambi For This Useful Post:

babar8487 (2018-11-24), k.lookm (2015-08-17)

Banned keset is on a distinguished road keset's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think this thing is hope becuase without hope we cant achieve anything in the forex..still we are doing loss but we have hope for happening good to future..and confidence about our trading will also makes us stuck to forex after many loss
    thank you friends for your experience, it is true we should not despair if the loss and MC. we keep trying and learning, especially learning from past mistakes, which makes us a better future trading.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to keset For This Useful Post:

inspiron (2012-07-21)

Banned keset is on a distinguished road keset's Avatar
    Thanks
    evaluation is very important to do, admit mistakes and seek solutions, little by little trading capabilities will increasingly and profitable, I am also looking for a solution so I can get a consistent profit
    ok friend thanks for your opinion, it really was a lot of traders that if they forget this loss and repeat the same mistakes. I think you should need to learn from past mistakes

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to keset For This Useful Post:

inspiron (2012-07-21), zohanhassan (2020-12-03)

Banned trijay is on a distinguished road trijay's Avatar
    Thanks
    evaluation is very important to do, admit mistakes and seek solutions, little by little trading capabilities will increasingly and profitable, I am also looking for a solution so I can get a consistent profit

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to trijay For This Useful Post:

babar8487 (2018-11-24), inspiron (2012-07-21), zohanhassan (2020-12-02)

Banned nsawork is on a distinguished road nsawork's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by james View Post
    well you 1st point is excellent yeah forex is unique you can go into loss 100 times also but you can always have a fresh start again that is because forum like these help us to make profits without investing anyting and in a legal way too
    Yes the best thing is that every trader will learn from the Loss that he is making in the markets. So this way he would be sure to make some gains from the markets.

Also it will take time and efforts before a new trader is able to become a good and a successful trader.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nsawork For This Useful Post:

babar8487 (2018-11-24), inspiron (2012-07-21)

Member james will become famous soon enough james's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mayengbam View Post
    a trader which knows the unique features of forex well will start fresh even after getting MC again and again.

there is no other business which can be started with a very low capital and have the potential of making big money (due to leverage) like forex. awesome support available if one is willing to learn the business. and one can do it at his/her own pace.
    well you 1st point is excellent yeah forex is unique you can go into loss 100 times also but you can always have a fresh start again that is because forum like these help us to make profits without investing anyting and in a legal way too

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to james For This Useful Post:

babar8487 (2018-11-24), inspiron (2012-07-21), zohanhassan (2020-12-03)

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    a trader which knows the unique features of forex well will start fresh even after getting MC again and again.

there is no other business which can be started with a very low capital and have the potential of making big money (due to leverage) like forex. awesome support available if one is willing to learn the business. and one can do it at his/her own pace.
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mayengbam For This Useful Post:

arshadlaskani (2018-03-24), babar8487 (2018-11-24), james (2011-09-21), zohanhassan (2020-12-02)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 713 of 714 FirstFirst ... 213 613 663 703 711 712 713 714 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (52)