+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 1039 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 117 517 1017 ... LastLast

Thread: Learning Is better than earning For the beginers.

Member goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    since i'm a beginner, for myself possibly possibly the most serious aspects of obtaining deficiency of forex dealing operating managing handling managing handling are emotions and avarice. if we avoid every these and company simply per our mm and strategy and dont decreased for revenge than i feel we may well be effective. I believe that for beginners to learn the best because we always had to lose what we have if we have invested little capital, and we should not invest at all in the first set has no understanding of how Forex works began to take the time to think about the overall after foreign exchange transactions to achieve, that is a good idea, the investment risk. At first, but with little success. We can learn the practice and learning experience will enable us to better trading in Forex trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to goyang For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2019-12-27)

Banned Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,643 Times in 3,445 Posts
    yes trading may kamyabi hasil karny k liay ham ko zyada learning karni chaiya aur demo account may zyada practice karni chaiya q k practice makes a man perfect is liay jab ham trade ke practice karty han to buhat si mistakes karty han lakin agr ham apni mistakes ko control karty han aur un ko repeat nahe krian gay to real trade may zrur profit mily ga

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Lipsee For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2019-12-27)

Member moive will become famous soon enough moive will become famous soon enough moive's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my opinion beginners should learn about the forex trading market. when learning is achieved for beginners then they try to trade in this market and can earn more income. so it must be learned before getting in forex and to trade with forex we must need trading knowledge. very impossible without learning. learning will show us the way of income. so learning is important before producing.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to moive For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2019-12-27)

Member colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Haan, ye sach hai ki Earning se jyada better hai learning karna kyoki agar trade se aaj aap earn karte hai to learning ke liye aap har din earn kar sakte hai. bina forex ko shikhe huye aap is business me achcha profit nahi kama sakte, aap forex se jitna shikhenge utana hi jyada aap profit kamayenge. It is very true that learning is better than earning. I think only learning can make earning. I can also say that more learning = more earning because forex treading is a very risky business and for this forex treading really need to know about this business.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to colenak For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16), Unregistered (2), zohaib1 (2019-12-27)

Member meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well i am agree with you in this regard that learning is the first stage special in this business if you have learned the skills of forex then obviously you will success in the forex and you will satisfy at the end that you have gained something by learning the skills of the business. Yes, man i am really agree with you. When a person join forex i suggest at fast know forex and than join forex. Because it,s a best way earning place. so when you are earn money from forex at fast i suggest you learn forex . when your learning are end you create a demo account for practice. day by day you are know forex and earn more money.

Senior Member Irfan4500 has a reputation beyond repute Irfan4500 has a reputation beyond repute Irfan4500 has a reputation beyond repute Irfan4500 has a reputation beyond repute Irfan4500 has a reputation beyond repute Irfan4500 has a reputation beyond repute Irfan4500 has a reputation beyond repute Irfan4500 has a reputation beyond repute Irfan4500 has a reputation beyond repute Irfan4500 has a reputation beyond repute Irfan4500 has a reputation beyond repute Irfan4500's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,205 Times in 3,384 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    One of the best things about life is that we never have to stop learning. There are always new skills to learn and techniques for us to adopt. When you look at the most successful people in the world, they understand this.

Member pomade has a spectacular aura about pomade has a spectacular aura about pomade's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes of course learning is always better than earning if you learn about trading more and more it is very useful for you through this you will get more and more profits and also working in trading is also very easy and simple for you so because of that i am i 100 % agree with learning that is better than earning and yes first get it and then come on Forex to get capital and get income. From here, so I think it's very useful and very important if you don't like to study, leave the market and go and sleep simple.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to pomade For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-13)

Member pemburu has a spectacular aura about pemburu has a spectacular aura about pemburu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    every time and every time there are new things to learn in forex trading, I personally learn more than I trade, I continue to read articles and I do demo trading until now after 2 years of joining the forex world. There is no end to information about it and if a trader stops learning, he will find himself far from increasing his trading level. my advice to beginners is that they first have to learn as much as possible about the business, do a lot of practice rather than start thinking about income from the business. and everyone knows about it, but sorry to say that almost everyone ignores this and starts trading with emotion there. In fact, I also did that and lost more than $ 700. Now I control myself and start trading safely to produce slowly.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to pemburu For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-13)

Banned Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,643 Times in 3,445 Posts
    G jnab trading may kamyabi hasil karny k liay ham ko zyada learning karni chaiya aur demo account may zyada practice karni chaiya q k prqctice makes a man perfect is liay jab ham trade ke practice karty han to buhat si mistakes karty han lakin agr ham apni mistakes ko control karty han aur un ko repeat nahe krian gay to real trade may zrur profit mily ga

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Lipsee For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-13)

Member camano will become famous soon enough camano will become famous soon enough camano's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with you, learning is the first step that new traders must take. therefore a new trader certainly does not have good knowledge about this forex business, so he will not be able to benefit from his abilities. because it is more important to learn the process first, so that new traders have good knowledge and skills to be able to benefit in forex trading. and no i don't think learning is better than earning for beginners i think getting better from learning we learn so we can produce so why learn if you can produce if you produce then with that you will learn too

18. The Following User Says Thank You to camano For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-13)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 1039 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 117 517 1017 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (25)