बोनस 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: weltrade.com

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    778.45 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,387 Times in 2,975 Posts
    weltrade.com has spread 2 for eur/usd and usd/jpy and 3 for gbp/usd,eur/jpy and rest of them and spraed of 2 was really good and i have a very good experience with them upto now and i am happy to trade with them.I don't believe in much platform change frequently.rather it is
    important that how can we make profit from it.

2. Device
    Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    778.45 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,387 Times in 2,975 Posts
    weltrade.com has spread 2 for eur/usd and usd/jpy and 3 for gbp/usd,eur/jpy and rest of them and spraed of 2 was really good and i have a very good experience with them upto now and i am happy to trade with them.I don't believe in much platform change frequently.rather it is
    important that how can we make profit from it

Member Hh151 is on a distinguished road Hh151's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    23.09 USD
    Thanks
    today i have every great experience with as they replied me every question politely and i am really happy with the customer support i have talk with them

Accumulated bonus
    23.09 USD
    Thanks
    good earn in it becoz it is a best place for me and many traders happy in this platform becoz it is a profitable place

Accumulated bonus
    23.09 USD
    Thanks
    chat service is very good i think .I don't believe in much platform change frequently.rather it is
    important that how can we make profit from it.

Senior Member sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    499.01 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,708 Times in 1,662 Posts
    You post here weltrade but how much spread for Eur/USD how much they are provide leverage and also You told that they are withdraw within short time. OK good. But I have lot of question about broker hose. Spread, Leverage, Chatting hours, customer support, Server execution, and need ac verification or not. I don't have ac there for this reason I don't have nothing experience about it So can you explain more for that.

Senior Member 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    348.60 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,803 Times in 1,687 Posts
    You post here weltrade but how much spread for Eur/USD how much they are provide leverage and also You told that they are withdraw within short time. OK good. But I have lot of question about broker hose. Spread, Leverage, Chatting hours, customer support, Server execution, and need ac verification or not. I don't have ac there for this reason I don't have nothing experience about it So can you explain more for that.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to 0307148 For This Useful Post:

QasimShop (03-31-2019)

Senior Member QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    450.04 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,078 Times in 3,251 Posts
    You post here weltrade but how much spread for Eur/USD how much they are provide leverage and also You told that they are withdraw within short time. OK good. But I have lot of question about broker hose. Spread, Leverage, Chatting hours, customer support, Server execution, and need ac verification or not. I don't have ac there for this reason I don't have nothing experience about it So can you explain more for that.Best of luck to all members of forax community.

............ Work work and work..............

11. PAMM
    Member chasif will become famous soon enough chasif's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    29.47 USD
    Thanks
    dear friends . yur post here weltrade but how much spread for usd how much they are provide leverage and also tu told thy are with draw within short time og good . server excuation and need ac verification or , not u don't have ax there for resion

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4