+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 73 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 ... LastLast

Thread: My simple strategy with 2 moving average.

Member burqa will become famous soon enough burqa will become famous soon enough burqa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    wow, can you share your strategy too ??
    I want to try too ,, hehehe
    do you want to share ?? I really help, because I'm still losing money in my trade ... It's very difficult to find a strategy to make it easier for me to make a profit ...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to burqa For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member sinjo abe will become famous soon enough sinjo abe will become famous soon enough sinjo abe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading using the easiest moving averages is really good. with two moving averages and crosslegged. this is the basis of all traders' transactions. for setting your moving averages how. and what percentage of profits every month? and I trade based on moving averages and as far as I'm really concerned I think moving averages are the best way we can trade and predict the direction of the trend so I would advise traders to trade based on moving averages

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to sinjo abe For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member sakhrul has a spectacular aura about sakhrul has a spectacular aura about sakhrul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes by using it you will feel ama to do trading, I totally agree with you if a trader does this then you will find that there is no need to trade as difficult as a strategy. and I have tried installing the recommended indicators - high school 3 and high school 12 on the eurjpy graph. but, I'm not very happy with the results - especially in a starting market and that's not the best entry for a trendy market. As of now, I will say, I found the cross signal of ma 5 and ma 9 to be the best signal for eurjpy. sorry, I have not tried it on other couples.

Member fast and will become famous soon enough fast and will become famous soon enough fast and's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai moving average kafi merchant indicators using kar rahe hai, aur isko sikh bhi rahe hai, lekin maine iska using karya chor diya hai, kafi confusion paida hoti hai, samjh pana itna naan hota hai hah, kahne mein cross strategy hoti hai, but false se bachna maybe haha haha haha. and moving indicator average acha hota hia you indicator ko yadi hum sahi tarh se use karen to buy the target market ka pata chal jayega ki kitna = jayega aur kitna market moves because of my pore maheene.

Member karung has a spectacular aura about karung has a spectacular aura about karung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Maybe with two moving averages that are enough when the system has a candlestick pattern and the moving average is used to look at trends and also trend lines. I often see someone using just 1 moving average of 100 ma to see trends and I don't think it's a price indicator or EA that really important as attention to its effectiveness but I think it is useful and how effective it relates to results that are very important for every trader. But I do not recommend trading indicators.

Member jkt48 has a spectacular aura about jkt48 has a spectacular aura about jkt48's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it is a good indicator if sharing where I can find this indicator, I like your trading plan that the plan is good for generating profits, thank you for sharing this post. and Forex is a business where one can invest money and trade on it to get more profit. And the hard work of traders makes you stay on Forex. So keep trading.

Member syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    EMA 10 aur EMA 20 85% chance of winning hota hey, maine is the strategy to apply the chart par karke dekha hai, aur false breakout bahut hai kam hi, long term to your liye strategy using because achcha where jata hi. and 2 moving averages show your mode well, they can meet other people's data, and maybe both guidelines here, we tend if you take two pipes past another person. It is good and easy to understand and then realize it even though I will ask you about something, tips on how to manage it and to be able to know your daily escape career until there are the following best conditions?

Member volatip will become famous soon enough volatip will become famous soon enough volatip's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think trading in forex never finds certainty conditions, and therefore you can use your MA strategy to your liking. I think some people have good strategies, and they are not the same as others. I hope you find a good strategy, and kafi ahci or the best strategy ha but the ice strategy is used because trading maine jada sa knowledge gained because of us is bad he es the strategy ko is used because of the fact that only a beginner trader How come the strategy is used because trading is good, learning because the bad guys are the best way to use it because it's used.

Member tatang will become famous soon enough tatang will become famous soon enough tatang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hay thanks for sharing your indicator ... ..but if you enter in more detail .... like a strategy using MA period 10 something like that ... it is more useful for us and There is a simple forex strategy which is profitable, and some are very profitable. What I use the most is price action trading. This involves nothing more than a wax chart or bar chart and may be moving averages here and there.

Member sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    although EMA lags a lot, I think it does not paint, and is safe. although sometimes you can also lose .., but if you always try, I think you can get very much profit. and It will be much straight if you think Solon information is actually your strategy, so that everyone can close and apply halal feedback around your trading tools.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 73 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open